Thread: Do You Need Health Insurance? Self-Employed or Employer not offer it? I can help

Default DEADLINE is FRIDAY for 2018 Insurance Enrollment I can help

DEADLINE FOR Jan 1st Effective Date is Midnight Friday Call 843-229-0444 Today

#JAB feel free to move this to another section if necessary, this is my once per year plug for my business#

'Tis the season for people that need health insurance to get it and for everyone else to bitch about ObamaCare (i.e. The Marketplace.) I have written insurance for dozens and dozens and dozens of members on this site who otherwise had no access to it. If you are in that category or know someone who is, I can give you a quote via PM usually within two hours during the day and much less after 5 pm. All I need is ages for everyone in the household and the gross household income. This year there are actually plans that have ZERO premiums, so if you are without, there is no excuse. The ZERO plans are not the best but its better than nothing. I have put pricing examples on here before but it just seems to inflame the vocal minority so I will forgo that this year. Just know that there are subsidies for households whose income even exceeds $100,000 per year.

The only way the marketplace can ever work is if everyone gets insurance. It is those that choose not to get insurance that really drives the cost of healthcare up. Before you ruin your credit with high hospital bills, get some insurance. If your employer offers health insurance, it is very likely that the marketplace cannot help you. Even where I work my day job (I only work health insurance two months per year after hours), I pay more for health insurance through my employer than I would if I were eligible for the marketplace, so I understand the frustration if your employer offer insurance seems too high.

If YOU are an employer and have employees who need insurance, I can help get them individual insurance policies. For those of you who are in the landscaping business, painters, construction, etc. with small crews, here is your chance to be your employees' hero by getting them low-cost insurance. Dec 15th is the deadline for Jan 1st effective date and Jan 15th is the last date for Feb 1st and Jan 30th is the last day of the year to sign up. Thanks, MG (Lee)
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 12-14-2017 at 01:43 PM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

PM sent

Dropped you an email.

Is it too late if I already enrolled through employer for 2018?They give you NO time to look for alternatives.

Are you licensed in NC? Would be interested in a NC network
    Cravin' me some boiled p-nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Tater
    Y’all don’t know shit about fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Delmer View Post

Same here
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Delmer View Post
    Sorry only the Palmetto State, it's headache enough. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Is it too late if I already enrolled through employer for 2018?They give you NO time to look for alternatives.
    It is very hard with the penalties the plan imposes to get away from an employer sponsored plan, but if you send me the gross income and ages of the household, I will tell you what it would be without penalties. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

DEADLINE FOR Jan 1st Effective Date is Midnight Friday Call 843-229-0444 Today. My wife (Melissa) is taking PTO from her day job to answer calls, give quotes and sign people up from now until midnight. I will be helping her after work. You can usually get a quote in less than five minutes on the phone with us. If you get voicemail we will call you back. Start the New Year with health insurance, avoid the tax penalties. Lee
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 12-13-2017 at 09:22 AM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

For clarification, unlike in years past where enrollment lasted until January 30, this year it positively ends tomorrow at midnight. That is all, carry on. Lee
    Dum Spiro Spero