Thread: Monday grub

Default Monday grub

Some chicken perlo, and cornbread. Always a good combination on a cool evening.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Looks mighty fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Dayum.

Seeing that , I am embarrassed by what I ate.

My eldest daughter has asked for a La Creuset pot for Christmas.. done deal. She will likely inherit mine..no telling how many Rouxs and Gumbos I have made in mine.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Mine isn't a true La Creuset. It is an imitation that my wife got me a while back, but it still cooks good. That is the 7 quart. She just got me the 3.5 quart also. Cast-iron is so much nicer to cook in. I acquired a couple of frying pans that belonged to my wife's grandmother, and I have already told my mom that I want all of hers when she is ready to give them up.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,

Thomas Jefferson

Looks good but I like Carbon Steel for a wok. Just sayin
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Looks more like Campbells chicken -n- rice to me... just saying! Prob made with all white meat too.
    U serious Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Looks good but I like Carbon Steel for a wok. Just sayin
    Damn, you drunk on a Monday evening? Who da hell is talking about woks? That's a perlo cooked in an enameled cast-iron pot, and cornbread cooked in a cast-iron frying pan.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by baldpate View Post
    Looks more like Campbells chicken -n- rice to me... just saying! Prob made with all white meat too.
    I told you that you need to wear your helmet at all times. There aren't many doors wide enough for your big ass head to fit through without bumping it.

Thomas Jefferson

Must be the pic. Looks deep is all I got
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

And I got all my Great Grandmother's cast iron bubba that is older than you will ever get.