Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Freedom

43 87.76%
  • Government

6 12.24%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll-Bundy trial is underway- where do you stand

Those badges the code and inspector guys wear are a hoot..

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    Those badges the code and inspector guys wear are a hoot..
    Almost all of the Greenville county inspectors wear them
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

If you look real close it says “failed contractor” on it.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    If you look real close it says “failed contractor” on it.
    Lol,
    I've got to meet an inspector tomorrow, I might have to run that by him.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by bucknfloat2 View Post
    Scattershot...........The Chief Code Enforcer with the Georgetown County Building and Zoning Office wears a badge and a sidearm now.
    so does Folly Beach code enforcement- true story

I pulled up to a jobsite one day in my truck, got out to talk with the crew and code enforcement pulled up, he pointed to my truck and asked whose it was, I answered truthfully, he wrote me a $1250 ticket for not displaying the Folly Beach contractors sticker on my truck(free sticker, you get them when you get your business license) I had stickers on all 4 of my crew trucks but not on mine- I had recently bought it.
    Code enforcement Cop then called in my license for wants/warrants and said my license had been suspended( turned out to be false) and wanted to know how I got there- if I had driven, my crew leader standing right beside me quickly spoke up and said he was driving that day because I was doing paperwork as we rode.
    It took an entire week to get the not really suspended license thing cleared up so that I could drive on to Folly Beach again. I got another free sticker and got the ticket dropped.

$1250 ticket for not having a free sticker- FUCK the GOVT.
    Last edited by Bad Habit; 11-28-2017 at 02:16 PM.

BH - I read your link. I saw some difficulties with vandals, ill informed environmentalists, and typical beaurocratic intransigence, but nothing about anyone being forced off of his own land.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    so does Folly Beach code enforcement- true story

I pulled up to a jobsite one day in my truck, got out to talk with the crew and code enforcement pulled up, he pointed to my truck and asked whose it was, I answered truthfully, he wrote me a $1250 ticket for not displaying the Folly Beach contractors sticker on my truck(free sticker, you get them when you get your business license) I had stickers on all 4 of my crew trucks but not on mine- I had recently bought it.
    Code enforcement Cop then called in my license for wants/warrants and said my license had been suspended( turned out to be false) and wanted to know how I got there- if I had driven, my crew leader standing right beside me quickly spoke up and said he was driving that day because I was doing paperwork as we rode.
    It took an entire week to get the not really suspended license thing cleared up so that I could drive on to Folly Beach again. I got another free sticker and got the ticket dropped.

$1250 ticket for not having a free sticker- FUCK the GOVT.
    It would have probably been easier on every body if he would've just shot your ass. :

I gotta good one for ya'll. Years ago I was doing a cabinet install in Old Town Mt. Pleasant. While outside cutting trims I see a building inspector truck circle the block 3 times, watching what I was doing. Evidently, since my truck has the company name and address on it he was gonna investigate. Well,........he did. Asked me what I was doing. I told him I was installing cabinets. He said that I could not do that because I had no business license for Mt. P. I told him that yes I can. He said how do you come to that conclusion. I told him I sold the cabinets to the customer in Georgetown county and the installation was FREE. End of conversation. I think the effer is still scratching his head.

The difference, to the best of my knowledge, is that with the pipeline, they were gonna build it and get out. With the bundys, it was politicians trying to get they池e greedy little hands on prime real estate.

Both are wrong... but bundy situation is more wrong, if such a thing exists.

there was also Another Key diferrence hah hah hah

GO BUNDYS

declared a mistrial due to govt bad behavior
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/20...-mistrial.html