Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Gruden to Tennessee, YEA RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Why was Dabo 9-5 in his first year if he'd never been CEO before, but dropped to 6-6 his second year. He had more experience by then, surely?
    Players and staff. Remember a Kevin Steele and Billy Napier. They lost a lot of players to, took him a while to get the staff and players to fit what he wanted to do. Where is he now? Would you rather have Dabo or Muschamp? If the latter, enjoy mediocrity.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Take it easy catdaddy, you'll eventually be able to come out of the closet and show your true allegiance as a cock lover. It may be a few years so be patient. If it ain't the roosters, I'm sure you can eventually find a team you can consistently hang your hat on.
    Your arguments are weak as water. Never any backup to your statements.
    If you are a coot as I think ( hell who knows?) why are you infatuated with the national champs so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Players and staff. Remember a Kevin Steele and Billy Napier. They lost a lot of players to, took him a while to get the staff and players to fit what he wanted to do. Where is he now? Would you rather have Dabo or Muschamp? If the latter, enjoy mediocrity.
    I'm not arguing about Dabo's success. But you're speaking out of both sides of your mouth. The fact is Clemson has won no less than 10 games a season since 2010... Dabo's third full season. Muschamp, at the end of his second season with USC has fired his OC to go a different direction. Why is it ok for Dabo, but not Muschamp?
    Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 12-08-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Was he a head coach before he was promoted from a WR coach? The answer is pretty simple. He’d never been a coordinator before taking the job, just a position coach. Zero experience as a CEO of a major football program. Mushchump had that experience plus the role of coordinator at 3 schools. Which one has achieved more?
    The bolded text was meant as a clue

It’s more accurate than your predictions have been.

Uh...hum............and this was when you were in the stand or closet in the fetal position.

This was also before the NC game last year. I don't believe anyone else was predicting a Clemson win.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Clemson will win by 7-10 points.

Also I would handcuff Dabo and Ray Ray to the hotel fire escape when they load up on the bus.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Cat daddy has been pretty accurate all yr and I agree with his prediction
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-08-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    I'm not arguing about Dabo's success. But you're speaking out of both sides of your mouth. The fact is Clemson has won no less than 10 games a season since 2010... Dabo's third full season. Muschamp, at the end of his second season with USC has fired his OC to go a different direction. Why is it ok for Dabo, but not Muschamp?
    Never said it wasn’t OK for Mushchump but, Mushchump won’t build what chicken fans want, no one has. And to be honest, they’ll run him off before he’d ever have a chance to do it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Uh...hum............and this was when you were in the stand or closet in the fetal position.

This was right before the game last year. I don't believe anyone else was predicting a Clemson win.
    A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. And I just got out of the stand 30 minutes ago again. This weather sucks.

Steve Spurrier's teams came within one game of getting Dabo fired, so y'all should know something about that. Spurrier is the main reason for Clemson being so good right now. Iptay should send him a thank you card.

Time will tell about Muschamp.
    Must blow to know you’re former walkout coach put Clemson on the national stage.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Take it easy catdaddy, you'll eventually be able to come out of the closet and show your true allegiance
    Your arguments are weak as water. Never any backup to your statements.

One day you'll learn the difference between trolling and reality. Hang in there and pay attention.

Before last years playoffs.

Ohio state won it two yrs ago.
    Planning on Tampa might be the smart thing. Clemson has the best chance to beat Alabama and OSU will just be a scrimmage game.
    Once again.......

Clemson will win by 7-10 points.

Also I would handcuff Dabo and Ray Ray to the hotel fire escape when they load up on the bus.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Cat daddy has been pretty accurate all yr and I agree with his prediction

Don't underestimate SW,...............he's like E.F Hutton.

Prior to Clemson/Carolina game last year,

Carolina beating Clemson is highly possible.
    Not anytime soon. Clemson's pass/blitz defense will hurt Bentley if they are not careful.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-08-2017 at 06:54 PM.