Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What am I?

Buddy of mine killed one on Clark’s Hill in Ga about 7 years ago. Sometimes they migrate, normally they do not.
    Go Tigers!!!

Fact. Ten years ago bog was getting ticketed for shooting dock mallards too close to to a house. Yea he is a real waterfowl prodigy
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Fact. Ten years ago bog was getting ticketed for shooting dock mallards too close to to a house. Yea he is a real waterfowl prodigy
    Subscribing to thread...NOW.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

I'm pretty sure that is a bluewing teal. Notice the blue wing.
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    I’m with Rubberhead and Mudeagle.

Also really intrigued that a mottled showed up in St. George.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen & heard after both Matthew& Irma, some of our resident mottled population started turning up further inland.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You farkin whackjobs always trip me out.

The only fact thrown out on this thread is that you don’t know me, my family, any of my friends, or even anyone I work with. You bog badgers are a hoot. You remind me a lot of bigmoneygrip.

But by all means Griffin. Fill all of us in on my “tickets for shooting dock mallards.”
    Don’t keep anything from us now. We want every little detail. Who was hunting, where, what was killed, hell give us the warden’s name too. I grew up with most of em around here, they’ll all get a kick out of you.

Don’t hold back now.....we are waiting on the facts
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    You farkin whackjobs always trip me out.

The only fact thrown out on this thread is that you don’t know me, my family, any of my friends, or even anyone I work with. You bog badgers are a hoot. You remind me a lot of bigmoneygrip.

But by all means Griffin. Fill all of us in on my “tickets for shooting dock mallards.”
    Don’t keep anything from us now. We want every little detail. Who was hunting, where, what was killed, hell give us the warden’s name too. I grew up with most of em around here, they’ll all get a kick out of you.

Don’t hold back now.....we are waiting on the facts
    Is there a denial in here because I missed it if so?
    Last edited by LowCountryNative; 11-24-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Can't we all just get along?
    867-5309