Bible Study Verses
Job 38:1-3
Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm. He said: "Who is this that obscures my plans with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me. " (NIV)

Thoughts
The Bible gives us many examples of God's revelation in nature. When God addresses Job in Chapters 38-41, He expounds on many of the marvels of the natural world, and implies in His questions to Job that, even though man is full of words, he lacks understanding unless that understanding is given by God. We need to be humble in the face of creation; and recognize that even in this day of modern science, we are limited in our knowledge of the workings of the natural world.

What's more, if we look only at the natural world, or "general revelation," we are limited in our knowledge of God. Even though the natural world shows order and beauty, standing alone it tells us nothing of the saving work of Christ. For that we need the scriptures or "special revelation" to reveal the purpose of history and the work of Christ in it. Although you can see signs of God in nature, never settle for God without Christ.
(Steve S)

Action Point
You can enjoy the outdoors in many ways, and even see God in the natural world, but make it a point to know God through Christ. Allow the natural world to reveal God to you, but do not let the natural world replace scripture.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
When calling game, be sure to add realism. Don't settle for a dead cadence - inject fear, hunger, companionship, lust or other emotions into the call. People respond to emotion, so do game animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk