Thread: NK defector needs deworming

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default NK defector needs deworming

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

There's plenty of all of that right here in SC.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

We treat these "defectors" like heroes when what their wormy asses need to be doing is taking that midget's ass out instead of running away and leaving their families to suffer...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    We treat these "defectors" like heroes when what their wormy asses need to be doing is taking that midget's ass out instead of running away and leaving their families to suffer...
    I'd delete this before some spineless politician reads it and comes up with the bright idea of selling them guns and sending in the black ops for rebel training. We barely got our foot out of that vietnam/korean tar baby and have the other stuck in the middle east.
    Last edited by Glenn; 11-22-2017 at 03:32 PM.

The 7th Fleet has our backs...

This, his family is doomed. If the families of Olympians that loose get prison time his family is done.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

The 7th Fleet has our backs...
    I saw what you did there.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie