Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honestly Congrats to USuC

Default Honestly Congrats to USuC

Saw tongiht USuC is ranked 24th in the CFP poll

Not bad at all for the chickens

Hope we knock your asses back out but for time being Congrats.

Bet no one would have thought that start of the season

I don't think it now...

Saturday is now a "Tombstone" game.

Cool. Another ranked team on the road.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

So sweet to knock them out and to a cold weather bowl again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I don't think it now...
    Preach.

They have come along way in a short period of time. Thank the Coach and his staff. I really like Bentley. He got the stuff if he could get some support. Go Tigers
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Saw tongiht USuC is ranked 24th in the CFP poll

Not bad at all for the chickens

Hope we knock your asses back out but for time being Congrats.
    Just come out and say it, you're a closet South Carolina fan.
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post

Nope, he's just a typical passionate Clemson fan,......scared of night games, away games, noon games, Thursday night games, ranked teams, unranked teams, and shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Nope, he's just a typical passionate Clemson fan,......scared of night games, away games, noon games, Thursday night games, ranked teams, unranked teams, and shadows.
    ...and oranges.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    Yea funny

Nope just have to admit I am some what impressed with them making top 25 this season to be honest , Hell just as surprised to see my Tigers in top 4 of CFP at this point

The selection committee is very pro Clemson. Clemson's loss to Syracuse was a black eye for the committee's attempt for a Clemson/Alabama rematch. I think they put Carolina at 24th because they can then say Clemson beat another top 25 team. Notice, no other polls have the Gamecocks ranked.
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    The selection committee is very pro Clemson. Clemson's loss to Syracuse was a black eye for the committee's attempt for a Clemson/Alabama rematch. I think they put Carolina at 24th because they can then say Clemson beat another top 25 team. Notice, no other polls have the Gamecocks ranked.
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    it's a "trap game" Bo

Heck, I thought ALL SEC teams were a default Tombstone game for Clemson being their all the greatest in the land and stuff.

I do agree that it is more of an aid for the committee to keep Clemson in IF something crazy happens over the next 2 weeks. Lot of people want to see Clemson/ Bama again. I find it funny thought that NC St. is a signature win for Clemson and Va Tech is not...although they are for Miami.

Anyways...here is to the yardbird kickin!

It’ll all work out in the next two weeks, doesn’t really matter if the chickens are ranked or not. Clemson still has to play Miami for the championship. Bama still has to play Auburn, Oklahoma plays TCU again and Wisconsin has to play OSU. The entire top 4 could change dramatically with either Clemson or Miami eliminated.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    Heck, I thought ALL SEC teams were a default Tombstone game for Clemson being their all the greatest in the land and stuff.

I do agree that it is more of an aid for the committee to keep Clemson in IF something crazy happens over the next 2 weeks. Lot of people want to see Clemson/ Bama again. I find it funny thought that NC St. is a signature win for Clemson and Va Tech is not...although they are for Miami.

Anyways...here is to the yardbird kickin!
    The only people I have heard say "alot " want Bama vs Clemson again are you and bigtimber. Do you really want to be in the same category as that guy as he compared Bryant to Tebow.
    Last edited by Dawhoo; 11-22-2017 at 06:07 PM.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    The only people I have heard say "alot " want Bama vs Clemson again are you and bigtimber. Do you really want to be in the same category as that guy as he compared Bryant to Tebow.
    Don't know him nor can I recall any infamous posts by him...but am good with Bryant being like Tebow! Great college QB with a championship.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk