Thread: Ring Security Systems

Default Ring Security Systems

Any one have any experience with the Ring Flood Light Security Camera Systems? Basically alerts your phone with live video with two way voice feed. Stores all video to a cloud. We had some undesirables breaking in vehicles the other night. Just want to do what ever I can to keep an eye on my driveway, front door, etc. Open to suggestions, if someone has found a better system.

Let me know what you find. I had the same issue. Im looking at ring, arlo, and blink.

I have the ring system in place. I thought the well would be my biggest cost but it turns out the undead girl with hair in her face has a coke habit that is $$$ and won't climb out without a bump.

I have the 3 camera blink system. Sweeeet set up and all battery operated.
    Took about 30 mins to set up and it sends a text with any motion detected. I ended up turning the sensitivity way down because it was picking up leaves falling
    300.00 at Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoTrooper View Post
    I have the 3 camera blink system. Sweeeet set up and all battery operated.
    Took about 30 mins to set up and it sends a text with any motion detected. I ended up turning the sensitivity way down because it was picking up leaves falling
    300.00 at Amazon
    you have to pay for cloud storage correct? Or do you get 24 hours free?

It is free until you hit a certain limit. I’ve never gotten anywhere close to reaching the limit and u can have it over write storage after 1 day or 45 days or any in between