Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yesterday, Sunday November 19

As an Eagle, I had all intentions of letting my son experience the same thing I did. But the stances they have taken, I can't support. It's a shame too. Most churches are going to the Rangers program which is very similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outstanding accomplishment for both of your sons, Patten! Congrats to all of you.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

That's awesome Patten! Congrats to your son! I hope he can join little P at Clemson! Great school!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I mentored a kid who was working towards his Eagle as he hitting his teens and was faltering. I told him that it was more important than he realized. Even if he became the president of the USA, he would still put Eagle Scout prominently on his resume. I ultimately bribed him and he finished. Congratulations to you for all you did to advance your sons. Congratulations to them too.
    They have a special award for folks who guide a non child Eagle through the process.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Thanks to y'all. A lot of interaction from people met here through SCDUCKS has helped.. example, Little P sees the Eagle as important to be coming a dentist like 2th. Not having to work on Fridays and able to hunt and fish all the time. Th en there's Phonemam with his guns. Household name here. These and others from here help. Justpractisn, still talk about garbage pickup on Santee. .....
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Even with all that Clemson crap, I still like those boys. Glad I could help him earn his beer fetching badge. Congrats!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.