Thread: Young men pay attention.

Default Young men pay attention.

As we all age....well we learn things. This is a lesson many of us older "gentlemen" on here can attest too being true!

The liberal media would have you hard core kills believe you are not welcome and women don't want you.

I'm here to tell you.

Our attitude as MEN still makes the panties drop. So take heart youngsters on here.

Get a good suit and dress up on sundays other wise keep killing! The women will come to you! Women are attracted to confident men comfortable with their masculinity, according to a new study which debunks third-wave feminism and its war on testosterone.
    Researchers analyzed the user-submitted rankings of men whose photos were uploaded to TubeCrush, a British hot-or-not-type site, and found that “macho men, particularly ones in suits, still reign supreme on the totem pole of sexual attraction.”
    “Popular images also often made sure to focus on a man’s biceps, pectorals, and chest, particularly if he was muscular in those areas,” the study concluded. “Many accompanying comments also emphasized a man’s physique and supposed sexual prowess, the researchers note.”
    The study lends credibility to the belief that men and women are “hardwired” through evolutionary biology to be attracted to certain traits of the opposite sex, traits that were developed during the hunting-gathering days of human tribes in which survival of the species depended on strong genetics.
    Women in particular are naturally attracted to physically active, risk-taking men because their potential children would adapt better to the environment with the alpha male’s stronger, more attractive genes compared to those of, say, a low testosterone “soy boy.”
    That’s why women chase after the “good gene” bad boys while “friend-zoning” the “nice guys” who do everything third-wave feminists say but still can’t attract women.
    A D V E R T I S E M E N T

And, generally speaking, the only time a “nice guy” finally gets a girl is when she starts to prioritize the security and provisioning of a “good dad” – aka a Zuckerberg-lookalike with an engineering degree – over the “good gene” alpha male who refuses to wed a woman he easily picked up during her “finding myself” trip to Jamaica.
    In other words, a couple of decades of feminism, which is already fading in popularity, can’t override thousands of years of evolutionary biology telling women to chase after the very “toxic masculinity” demonized by feminists.
    Thus it should be no surprise then that the feminist war against basic biology has resulted in a distorted dating market in which roughly the top 20% of men attract the majority of women because other 80% of males are too influenced by the false prophets of feminism to turn women on.
    Of course, that’s not to downplay the growing narcissism of Instagram-addicted young women who overvalue themselves due to the dopamine hits they get from sexually frustrated “beta orbiters” who “like” their social media pictures and posts, leading to a tenfold increase of attention these girls would otherwise never receive in real life.
    But it’s fake attention, an illusion created by smartphones and social media which are making men and women more disconnected than ever when combined with the “us vs. them” mentality of third-wave feminism.
    “The first step is to unlearn what feminized conditioning has taught you to the point of it becoming an ego-investment in your personality,” wrote Rollo Tomassi in his book The Rational Male. “You need to become impervious to convenient accusations of ‘misogyny’ or 1950′s caveman thinking whenever you assert yourself.”
    “The truly positive, masculine man sets himself apart from the Matrix in spite of a world set against him – this unconscious meta-acknowledgment is what makes a woman (and other men) attracted to you as a vibrant, responsible, but firmly confident masculine man.”
    “You have to genuinely live it to set an example of it.”
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

WTF??
    I hope you didn't type all that shit up.

A real man wouldn't need to read that crap in the first place, he'd already know he was in the zone by the time he's done with high school.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 11-20-2017 at 06:38 PM.

The real irony is this was posted by a guy that "frosted" his tips!
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

I'm dying here.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

How many if y'all eat quiche?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    How many if y'all eat quiche?
    I think it’s spelled coochie and I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Egg pie?

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I'm dying here.
    prayers sent
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Thread delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    I think it’s spelled coochie and I do.
    haha!
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

How do you get rid of the women after you've gotten them?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Give em a house and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Maybe tell her yall should start seeing other men?