Thread: If a Man Will Steal Your Underwear...

Default If a Man Will Steal Your Underwear...

About a month ago, some tweaker stole my big air compressor (on wheels) and then opened my trunk sized Pelican Case (Pelican Case is worth more than the Air Compressor) and grabbed my backup pair of waders and my Cabelas duffle with all of my baselayer clothes including socks and gloves. Since most of you don't know me, I am fastidious only about a few things in my life and one is that I put my hunting clothes away before February first every year after they are cleaned and folded. I never wear camo unless I am hunting, I do not hunt anything but birds, so my stuff lasts.

I had some gloves that were twenty years old and wading pants about the same (traveled to at least five states.) I know I had a couple of pair of Cabelas over-the-knee wading socks too. This SOB took these items and left two YETI coolers right beside them, so he must have been by himself. So now I am the proud owner of a video security system (he is coming back for those coolers.) It has been seven years since the last thing was stolen from my house, so I guess I should fancy myself as fortunate.

Thanks for the venting. There are people suffering from cancer and other hardships that God has chosen not to put in front of me right now so I will save the "F#ck" for them not me, it's just stuff. On a related note, my old lab is normally on an invisible fence; however, I have a new puppy (four months) so I am keeping her with him in the kennel out back during the day. No doubt the invisible fence loose dog has been part of my seven-year streak.

Headed to Schofield's this afternoon to by new base layers for the first time in a long time so if you see someone with ill-fitting hunting gear on at the ramp, kick him in the nuts for me. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

is fastidious the same thing as really anal?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

That sucks.

My grandmother was a victim of underwear theft a few years ago as well.
    Until not too long ago, she would still hang her clothes out on the line to dry. She went to run a few errands and came back in the afternoon to get her clothes off the line and all of her underwear was missing. Not anything else, not a single item of my pops, just her underwear. She filed a report with the police but obviously nothing much could be done. The next week she went to the check her mailbox and several pair of another woman's underwear had been put in her mailbox that day.

No clue who did it
    Last edited by Duck cutter; 11-20-2017 at 05:27 PM.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I thought this was going to be a thread about labhumper when I saw the title.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    is fastidious the same thing as really anal?
    Nah not for me. I like buying the best stuff I can find when it comes to keeping me warm and dry so I need to get my monies worth by making it last. Like I said before, only on a couple of things, if you saw my garage you would understand. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    Nah not for me. I like buying the best stuff I can find when it comes to keeping me warm and dry so I need to get my monies worth by making it last. Like I said before, only on a couple of things, if you saw my garage you would understand. MG
    Yes he is. He bought a pup out of one of my Labs by way of Bay Creek Kennels and he had that dog sitting, holding and retrieving in water before he got it home. Barely 45 minutes.
    Hardcore anal.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

he's seen my garage and I saw him using clorox and medi-wipes once he got in his truck...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    That sucks.

My grandmother was a victim of underwear theft a few years ago as well.
    Until not too long ago, she would still hang her clothes out on the line to dry. She went to run a few errands and came back in the afternoon to get her clothes off the line and all of her underwear was missing. Not anything else, not a single item of my pops, just her underwear. She filed a report with the police but obviously nothing much could be done. The next week she went to the check her mailbox and several pair of another woman's underwear had been put in her mailbox that day.

No clue who did it
    Pffft. Stop lying. Her underwear are probably still under your bed, stiff as a board.