Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tennessee - Gruden question

Blasphemy
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Has Gruden been announced? I’m leaving a class and have been offline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I think they would put together the best staff in America and out recruit almost everyone starting immediately.
    Who would this staff consist of?

Sounds like a great plan, why hasn't Texas with all their resources done this?

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    Who would this staff consist of?

Sounds like a great plan, why hasn't Texas with all their resources done this?
    Texas can't hook'em like Tennessee. UT fans know how to get a grumor mill started, they're a gruminating on what success they'll have. The rest of us know it'll be another gruesome hire for those poor misguided stupid SOB's.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Funny, Gruden still showed up for tonight's broadcast. Must be waiting until after the game...

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Almost every UT fan I have talked to has said the same thing. I understand that one even less than I do Gruden.

Kiffin has a ton of hype around him, but his record doesn't show it. Not to mention the snub.

I agree

Scott Frost BEFORE UF hires him would be my choice

Just throwing this one out there, Mike Leach. Odd ball but might be what they are looking for
    Last edited by tprice; 11-20-2017 at 09:05 PM.

I'm still hearing Petrino.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I'm still hearing Petrino.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    What Gruop is saying that.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Has Gruden announced yet? I'm hearing rumors that he's spending Thanksgiving in Knoxville and planning on making his announcement on Thanksgiving Day.
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    Has Gruden announced yet? I'm hearing rumors that he's spending Thanksgiving in Knoxville and planning on making his announcement on Thanksgiving Day.
    There are a million rumors. It’s weird how silent everything has gotten but some are saying controlled leaks will start this week or next. He spends a lot of time in East Tennessee, always has and his son is enrolled there.

He has spent A LOT more time it seems the last few months. Clay still has hope lol

There are a million rumors. It’s weird how silent everything has gotten but some are saying controlled leaks will start this week or next. He spends a lot of time in East Tennessee, always has and his son is enrolled there.

He has spent A LOT more time it seems the last few months. Clay still has hope lol

What possible reason would they have for keeping quiet and not announcing? Butch is already gone.

That tells me they are working with someone who is already coaching........and not Gruden.

Default Tennessee - Gruden question

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    What possible reason would they have for keeping quiet and not announcing? Butch is already gone.

That tells me they are working with someone who is already coaching........and not Gruden.
    Rumors and opinions are just that but...Gruden wants to have the staff largely assembled before he announces. Who knows? Until someone steps up to the mic in an orange tie it’s all BS.

At this point it is extremely odd that Gruden or the AD have not shut down the grumors.

Last edited by led0321; 11-21-2017 at 10:50 AM.

I agree with all the talk Gruden is not shooting anything down or he is interested just helping to deflect for UT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

His son being a student at UT is big too. Those hillbillies would run that boy off the campus if his dad trolled UT hard and then left them at the altar.

His son being a student at UT is big too. Those hillbillies would run that boy off the campus if his dad trolled UT hard and then left them at the altar.
    They'd also run him off if he told them no prior to having another coach in the wings. UT is still searching and it isn't Gruden who's on their radar.

They'd also run him off if he told them no prior to having another coach in the wings. UT is still searching and it isn't Gruden who's on their radar.
    Who knows. You sure don't and neither do I.

Who knows. You sure don't and neither do I.
    #soon

#soon
    Exactly...lol