Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Ellis - another Metro Atlanta Giant - "Zeus"

Default Lee Ellis - another Metro Atlanta Giant - "Zeus"

Lee Ellis has arrowed a potential new GA state record.. Over 200" gross. Should net over 175"

Great deer and story.

http://www.gon.com/truck-buck-entries/279228
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

#nomad

Dream on Carolina boys.

Is this the same guy who was making videos going around shooting deer in peoples back yards?

Great buck.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Jeesh, what a damn deer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Does 285 count as a high fence?

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Jeesh, what a damn deer
    It's a whitetail. Damn deer aren't indigenous to that area.

Interesting thread over on GON Forum about those guys and there exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by DMP View Post
    Is this the same guy who was making videos going around shooting deer in peoples back yards?

Great buck.
    it is.....couldn't stand to watch any more after he'd stacked pine needle bails at the end of someone's driveway as his blind

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Dream on Carolina boys.
    Sheeit. Ain't you heard bo? We got buck tags now. 5 of em.

Word is this buck was bottle fed and raised by a resident in this subdivision. It wasnt in a fence, but all the neighbors knew it was essentially a pet deer, but that he would leave the yard during November.

These guys got permission from a neighboring owner and shot the buck.........it could turn into a big stink. Lee, Drew, Jay or any others have made a comment concerning the accusations.

There are pictures floating around of this buck with a feed pail, water trough, and fence in the background.

Im not sure what the real story is, just what has been said
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

I hate what hunting has become...

#everybodylookatme

Quote Originally Posted by 4THEGIRLS View Post
    Interesting thread over on GON Forum about those guys and there exploits.
    Link?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post

#everybodylookatme
    I'm right there with you. Its ridiculous.

All y'all would give your left nut to hunt where those fellas do.

he's been cited for poaching/trespassing, hunting without a lisc, over bait.....haven't read or heard much good about this guy....could all be hearsay though

Quote Originally Posted by cleancutredneck View Post
    it is.....couldn't stand to watch any more after he'd stacked pine needle bails at the end of someone's driveway as his blind
    end of the drive way?? do what now??!! people that name deer are weird anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post

#everybodylookatme
    WORD.
    Last edited by scswamprat; 11-20-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Link?
    Don't waste your time. I looked. And Nico is doing what Nico does. Deleting any comment that might hurt someone's feelings and threatening to lock the thread down if anyone says anything less than great job.

This is what Daniel Eidson said on facebook. His profile is open if you want to search him

Lee Ellis the great white hunter and his gang. Not sure if everyone knows who this guy is? I've seen his photo in GON magazine for killing big bucks. I had the pleasure to talk with him the other day and really get to know who he is and I can sum it all up in one word, SCUMBAG !!!!! Evidently he has hunted and killed this huge magnificent animal , so he says . This deer belonged to my friend and was a pen raised deer . He had taken care of the deer for well over ten years. Started with a bottle when it was found as a fawn after its mother had been hit by a car. It wore a collar for years that had bells on it and you could hear him coming . He fed this deer better than he did himself, the were pals. He did not have a permit to keep a deer in captivity so he just let it run free around his yard. He and his neighbors enjoyed having the deer as a pet. The deer never would leave his property until around mid november when whitetail deer start mating. Between him and his neighbors around him that had lived there all of their lives and would never allow hunting and all other lots within a mile or more being so small, no one ever imagined that someone could hunt on an acre or two. I mean with the driveways and foundations those small lots quickly became maybe a quarter to a half acre of the lots being dirt. This is between New Town and Roswell. Mr. Ellis contacted me the other day because he found out somehow that I was friends with the guy with the deer. He goes on to tell me that he had been hunting this deer but had run into the owner of it one day while looking for its sheds on land where the deer lives and the owner of the deer had threatened him not to kill it. Mr. Ellis wanted my opinion since I am too an avid deer hunter and know the owner of the deer . He says , I have put in so much hard work and time into locating this deer and hunting this deer that he didn't want to stop hunting it until he killed it however he was afraid of what the owner would do to him after what he had said to him when he threated him not to kill the deer and was just thinking about giving up on this deer and going after another and asked me what I would do? He did not tell me that he had already killed the buck the night before until he told me his reasoning for continuing to pursue the animal. He said that the neighbors on each side of the small yard that he had somehow got permission to kill a deer there was also trying to kill it and they were hunting over bait and he was not and would rather himself kill the deer legally without bait than let those poachers get him illegally. I don't know about yall but 200 yards and out of sight is a little farther than three small one to two acre lots with homes on them. If the neighbors bait was out of his sight it was because there was a house between him and the bait. I told Mr. Ellis if I was worried about what the owner would do to him for killing the deer then hell , no brainer , I would not kill the deer. After finding out that he had already killed the deer , I told him he must not be too worried about what the owner was going to do to him because he had already killed it. Then he asks me if I would not tell him . Where in the hell do these people come from and what goes on in there little brains? He don't know me!! Hell it might be me he needs to worry about not the owner of the deer!!! Ask me not to tell my friend and basically be on his side with this. Shit Fuck Roy!!!Karma's a BITCH!!!