Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Ellis - another Metro Atlanta Giant - "Zeus"

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I took his post as dripping with sarcasm, but maybe it wasn't...hell, I don't know.
    It certainly is but not directed at you but for everyone that question a trophy kill with no real facts beyond the internet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    It certainly is but not directed at you but for everyone that question a trophy kill with no real facts beyond the internet.

I killed a doe in a suburb this season. She ran 30 yards and died on the 2 lots I had permission to hunt. I won't do again, recovery is iffy. shoot enough and you trespass to recover. I like to deer hunt but private land rights is scared. The Ohio Yankee with 1 acre deserves to say who comes on his property.

Default Lee Ellis - another Metro Atlanta Giant - "Zeus"

Ain’t nothing like hunting in a small creek bottom, in city limits, between two busy streets in Whitmire SC while Lexi, Chasity, Donya, and Dirk argue in the backyard by the fire barrel next to the trailer with a chained up Chow barking like hell. Meanwhile you are full drawn waiting on the fat nanny 129 lbs doe eating the watermelons that sprouted from the seeds thrown out from the edge of the yard during the summer to turn broadside.

I mean, shit, it’s glorious.
    Last edited by britton40; 11-20-2017 at 07:08 PM.

I bet these fellas pay more rent on a creek in the suburbs than the Florida boys pay on 10,000 acres. Hunting ain't cheap especially if all the area landowners know theirs a state record eating the rose bushes.

I see nothing to admire in any of this. Some fuckstick shot a semi tame deer in a neighborhood. Period. If you can in any way justify his action you’re just a big of a fuckstick. Legal doesn’t mean right.

So whoever says they would not hunt these deer, would your shoot geese in South Carolina?
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

Quote Originally Posted by 12341234 View Post
    So whoever says they would not hunt these deer, would your shoot geese in South Carolina?
    I wouldn't cause I'm not interested in flying liver, but I am curious as to your connection to these neighborhood deer and geese. Do tell.

By the way, I'm not just saying that I wouldn't shoot a big deer in a neighborhood...I have proven to myself that I won't shoot a big deer in a neighborhood. I have certainly had the opportunity.
    Last edited by MKW; 11-20-2017 at 08:02 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Default Lee Ellis - another Metro Atlanta Giant - "Zeus"

He got it done, punched his tag, tipped one over, put the rage in the cage, shwhacked him, let the air out of him, center punched him and got a big buck down. Give the man a second
    Last edited by trkykilr; 11-20-2017 at 08:07 PM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I can confidently tell you I wouldn’t shoot 140” deer in my back yard because I did it for years. And I wasn’t in a suburban area. 200” is a different story and I’m not sure what I would do
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    He got it done, punched his tag, tipped one over, put the rage in the cage, shwhacked him, let the air out of him, center punched him and got a big buck down. Give the man a second
    Exactly, if all the hunting saints on here look in the mirror , they will see Lee Ellis. Either it's deer, ducks,doves or fish, all of us have done something a little iffy to kill something. If you say you haven't you a damn lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Exactly, if all the hunting saints on here look in the mirror , they will see Lee Ellis. Either it's deer, ducks,doves or fish, all of us have done something a little iffy to kill something. If you say you haven't you a damn lie.
    Instead of a self check it easier to blast a guy on hear say and be all righteous.

Not sure if that deer is any tamer than those buck where you see the hunter has found both sides of their sheds for about five years straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Not sure if that deer is any tamer than those buck where you see the hunter has found both sides of their sheds for about five years straight.
    A dumb statement if you have ever walked miles in the winter and spring to find sheds but rock on with assumptions.

These guys sit in fucking hedges around multi-million dollar estate houses. Fact
    They do climb trees too but these cats have no issue climbing on the roof of a house if the homeowner allows.
    With them, the hardest part of the hunt is getting the permission and a lot of these type homeowners hate the deer
    eating their flowers. Another fact
    It's just something that doesn't appeal to me. If it's legal, then have at it if you wish. My youngest son and I were just invited to shoot a bear in NC
    by a relative who kills bear every year, when I learned of the circumstances, my son and I both said to each other, " I really don't want to shoot one
    like that" and told my relative that we couldn't make it. Different strokes for different folks. I will keep after the 200lb 8 point that has been messing with me for two years.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-20-2017 at 10:38 PM.

The ends justify the means? I guess once he's on the wall you can lie about how and where you got him. No one but you will know you're a chicken shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    The ends justify the means? I guess once he's on the wall you can lie about how and where you got him. No one but you will know you're a chicken shit.
    Are you assuming, know for fact or just want to sound cool on the interweb. If a legit kill it would make you green envious chicken shat. Any 200" deer dies and shows up on social media there are the same group of haters with no facts just anger.

These guys have no issue saying they hunt inside subdivisions. I think what they are doing is perfectly legal.
    They have created a sub sport inside of a sport,
    I do think the deer they are pursuing may have dropped some of their instinctive abilities to avoid man. I could be wrong
    but I can bet that these guys would never tell you they held out a lollipop and shot Ole Thor when he came over to lick it

I also think when I see good old Billy Jim Bob with the 14 point he killed in KY on the tailgate that he probably hunted a smart elusive whitetail
    that slipped up. When I see these suburb hunting guys with the same type animal......I don't feel the same way. But that's just my opinion.
    I really could give a shit if they kill every deer in GA.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-20-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Haters gonna hate. Fellas I'm close to this situation and Zeus couldn't have happened to a nicer douche bag.

this quote almost took my life....as i was chewing on my yeast roll, i scrolled passed this, laughing, and almost choked to death on the dang roll.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.

I've had to push them out of my way with the bumper of my truck in these "mini ranch" neighborhoods. Shooting one no matter how big, never crossed my mind. Envious??? Not hardly. More like disappointed, that our society is full of mirror kissing assholes.