Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OK IT IS ON. CLEMSON v USuC GAME

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    If Climp5in doesn't win and if it is even close, then your coach and your program is a joke and
    the entire last three years can be attributed to DW. Back to the shitter for you Taters
    You are just tying to make a loss out of a win. That is not much of a strategy either.

Y'all be nice. ECU may be right. Jake said there was really not much difference in the teams after last years game.
    It was just a couple plays and some missed assignments.

#neveragain.

Hearing all the Taters that are saying the Coots could win and even predicting it is amusing.
    How could that even be possible from a team with appearances in the last two NC, the defending NC and 3 or 4 last years of winning the recruiting National Championship. 5 stars are backing up other 5 stars? Elite?
    Even thinking a 2nd year coach with JUCO players will put up any sort of fight speaks volumes in what they have been conditioned to expect.
    #climp5ining

I don't have enough faith in Roper's play calling. I think it has been sketchy at best and horrible most of the time.
    Hopefully he will bring an on-side kick
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-19-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Yep. Good call that was the champs last play last year, and they won.

Hearing all the Taters that are saying the Coots could win and even predicting it is amusing.
    How could that even be possible from a team with appearances in the last two NC, the defending NC and 3 or 4 last years of winning the recruiting National Championship. 5 stars are backing up other 5 stars? Elite?
    Even thinking a 2nd year coach with JUCO players will put up any sort of fight speaks volumes in what they have been conditioned to expect.
    #climp5ining
    I personally think Clemson is going to beat the ever living hell out of them and young "he should be in diapers" Bentley will be running for his life until he gets hurt.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Clemson hasn't faced a team as good as SC since Syracuse- look how that turned out
    Gamecocks cover the spread for sure and I hope pull off the upset.
    This is not the natty championship team from last year- it's not even a natty light team. They have lost and will again this season. I just hope it's this Saturday night.
    Clemson lost to Pitt last year then beat SC 56-7. Losing by less than 7 touchdowns would be an improvement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don't enough faith in Roper's play calling. I think it has been sketchy at best and horrible most of the time.
    Hopefully he will bring an on-side kick
    When you don't have the talent to execute all playing calling looks bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    When you don't have the talent to execute all playing calling looks bad.

What size shoe you wear?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Clemson rolls in this one. The talent gap is too big. The loss of Samuel was big. SC would need 3 Samuels to hang with tater tech.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bentley tries running the ball like the last 2 weeks it want be close. He will get hit like he ain't ever been hit. Just hope he does not get hurt.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Bentley will be hashtagging #MeToo on Sunday morning
    Last edited by MDman; 11-19-2017 at 07:55 PM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

I'm just glad Clemson is getting their DBs back. Also Lawrence, and Joseph back
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

If Bentley has a good game things could be interesting. It will be interesting to see if our passing game actually has a pulse this week. It’s hard to put teams away with KB playing like he has been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

KB will get picked at least once. The Coot backs do close in fast on a pass. One of their strengths this year.
    I think the Coot D can hang with the Tater O but I don't think the Coot O can put up enough points against the goat fucker's defense
    to win it. The biggest advantage the Coots will have is Dabo and home field.

I remember last year y'all tried to run the shovel pass because Pitt ran it. I expect Jakie to have on syracuse underroos and attempt hurry up offense.

I have no idea what will happen.

I hope it's a waffle stomp and Jakie is the turd.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

South Carolina has an 8-3 record, the defense is playing better and the Gamecocks are grinding out wins. Their best win might be the season opener against N.C. State in a game that South Carolina won despite being limited to 31 yards rushing on 21 carries and being outgained 504-246. The Gamecocks capitalized on two big Wolfpack turnovers in earning the upset.

They have wins over Missouri (6-5), Louisiana Tech (5-6), Arkansas (4-7), Tennessee (4-7), Vanderbilt (4-7), and Florida (4-6). Two of those are in the midst of brutal seasons and have already fired their coaches (Tennessee and Florida) and Bret Bielema is on the hot seat at Arkansas. Missouri is playing better lately, and that win looks better than it did when it happened – that loss was the first of five in a row for Mizzou, and the Gamecocks scored 31 points. Mizzou gave up 43 the week before, and in the weeks after the loss to the Gamecocks gave up 35, 51, 40 and 53.

The Gamecocks have played four teams with a winning record (not including FCS foe Wofford) and lost three of those, the lone win coming over the Wolfpack in the opener.

Statistically speaking, the Gamecocks are abysmal offensively and a bit one-dimensional. They are 104th nationally in total offense (Clemson is 26th), 72nd in passing offense and 102nd in rushing offense. They are 88th in scoring offense.

Defensively, they are a little better. The Gamecocks are 43rd nationally in total defense (Clemson is 7th), 40th in run defense and 72nd in pass defense. They are 21st in scoring defense, however, giving up just 19.6 points per game. It is interesting to note that the Gamecocks haven’t faced but one Top 30 offense all season – Missouri – and have faced four offenses ranked 100th or lower.

Offensively, the Gamecocks have faced exactly one defense ranked higher than 38th and that is Georgia (5th).

The early betting lines have Clemson as a 13.5 point favorite. ESPNs FPI says Clemson is three touchdowns better than South Carolina. I tend to think the final score might fall somewhere in the middle of those two. You have to give South Carolina a ton of credit – the schedule hasn’t been tough, but they’ve managed to win the games they were supposed to win and one they weren’t. Clemson’s operating procedure against Power Five teams has been to get up early but fail to step on the throat of their opponent and at some point the score gets a little closer than it should be.

I don’t think the Gamecocks will be able to run effectively – they haven’t on anybody – which means?

https://www.tigernet.com/story/footb...proaches-16418

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 11-19-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    South Carolina has an 8-3 record, the defense is playing better and the Gamecocks are grinding out wins. Their best win might be the season opener against N.C. State in a game that South Carolina won despite being limited to 31 yards rushing on 21 carries and being outgained 504-246. The Gamecocks capitalized on two big Wolfpack turnovers in earning the upset.

They have wins over Missouri (6-5), Louisiana Tech (5-6), Arkansas (4-7), Tennessee (4-7), Vanderbilt (4-7), and Florida (4-6). Two of those are in the midst of brutal seasons and have already fired their coaches (Tennessee and Florida) and Bret Bielema is on the hot seat at Arkansas. Missouri is playing better lately, and that win looks better than it did when it happened – that loss was the first of five in a row for Mizzou, and the Gamecocks scored 31 points. Mizzou gave up 43 the week before, and in the weeks after the loss to the Gamecocks gave up 35, 51, 40 and 53.

The Gamecocks have played four teams with a winning record (not including FCS foe Wofford) and lost three of those, the lone win coming over the Wolfpack in the opener.

Statistically speaking, the Gamecocks are abysmal offensively and a bit one-dimensional. They are 104th nationally in total offense (Clemson is 26th), 72nd in passing offense and 102nd in rushing offense. They are 88th in scoring offense.

Defensively, they are a little better. The Gamecocks are 43rd nationally in total defense (Clemson is 7th), 40th in run defense and 72nd in pass defense. They are 21st in scoring defense, however, giving up just 19.6 points per game. It is interesting to note that the Gamecocks haven’t faced but one Top 30 offense all season – Missouri – and have faced four offenses ranked 100th or lower.

Offensively, the Gamecocks have faced exactly one defense ranked higher than 38th and that is Georgia (5th).

The early betting lines have Clemson as a 13.5 point favorite. ESPNs FPI says Clemson is three touchdowns better than South Carolina. I tend to think the final score might fall somewhere in the middle of those two. You have to give South Carolina a ton of credit – the schedule hasn’t been tough, but they’ve managed to win the games they were supposed to win and one they weren’t. Clemson’s operating procedure against Power Five teams has been to get up early but fail to step on the throat of their opponent and at some point the score gets a little closer than it should be.

I don’t think the Gamecocks will be able to run effectively – they haven’t on anybody – which means?

That's exactly what I'd expect to read on tigernet.
    In games like these, I think you can almost throw stats out the widow...almost.
    I tend to believe that Clemson will win this game, but I'm not convinced that it will be as lop-sided as it should be.
    Last edited by MKW; 11-19-2017 at 07:30 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

These boys are ready!! Spot the damn ball

"I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I think it will be an ugly turn over filled game that Clemson wins by 10 or so.......CU def is legit but I am not scared at all of their O....Something like 31-21

I do love that we could completely fuck your playoff hopes tho