Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone got shot

Default Someone got shot

Someone got shot in a hunting accident this morning in Manchester state forest. Please post updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

All I saw was this report from 22 hours ago. The body was found in a "shallow grave" by a hunter.

Body of missing Cherryvale woman found in Manchester State Forest
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

They suspect "foul play"? Well no shit buried with a gun shot wound ..
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    They suspect "foul play"? Well no shit buried with a gun shot wound ..

They either think we are stupid or they are really too stupid to figure it out.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Anyway I can see how this news could be misconstrued by word of mouth that someone got shot recently while hunting.

2 different events. Guy hog hunting this morning was shot by another hunter who came in by boat from the river. Guy that got shot was wearing orange but somehow dumbass thought he was a pig and shot him. He was hit in the arm and was still alive when he was rushed out in a dnr truck to the Ranger Station and air lifted out.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    2 different events. Guy hog hunting this morning was shot by another hunter who came in by boat from the river. Guy that got shot was wearing orange but somehow dumbass thought he was a pig and shot him. He was hit in the arm and was still alive when he was rushed out in a dnr truck to the Ranger Station and air lifted out.
    That makes me doubt the story about the girl in the shallow grave. No way they got hogs there and the hogs didn't find her first. She should have been eaten up by now.

Absolutely horrible to hear and no excuse for this happening. Prayers for all involved
    U serious Clark?

So did they find the girl due to the guy getting shot or did someone else find the girl?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Deer hunter putting out cameras found the shallow grave of the girl yesterday about 5 miles from where the other guy got shot today

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    That makes me doubt the story about the girl in the shallow grave. No way they got hogs there and the hogs didn't find her first. She should have been eaten up by now.
    Manchester is a big place. She was found on the higher, dryer area. Hogs are mostly found on the other,wetter, lower end

Haha haha murdered girl eatin by hogs haha haha

This was crazy. Never good to see. While we were walking out we saw the ambulance with him in there and emergency services. Immediate prayers to the fellow hunter.

i dont think human remains are a wild hogs first choice for food.

This was crazy. Never good to see. While we were walking out we saw the ambulance with him in there and emergency services. Immediate prayers to the fellow hunter.

It was crazy this morning with a big deer drive at Columbia/Sumter, a bunch of boats on the river trying to find a duck to shoot at, trespassers firing off light semi auto rifle rounds indiscriminately, deer dogs catching pigs on our side of the river and running deer in every direction, the usual weekend fare.

Unsurprising that someone got shot amidst all that. Too many people packed into a relatively small area that is accessed from many different directions, and modes of transportation, with nobody knowing who is where, and many not giving a flying fuck. Hope the guy recovers well, and they find and shoot the twit that shot him right in the dick so that he can't reproduce...

Quote Originally Posted by cburns View Post
    i dont think human remains are a wild hogs first choice for food.
    Oh my.
    A many of body have been reduced to nothing more than pig feecees in the name of destroying evidence.
    Pigs are omnivores and most certainly will dine on your rotting corps.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Now the low ends abf tinfoil hats of Scducks joke about a person murdered. Some need ball ping hammer to the head in a true story.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Oh my.
    A many of body have been reduced to nothing more than pig feecees in the name of destroying evidence.
    Pigs are omnivores and most certainly will dine on your rotting corps.
    this is true w penned hogs, given a choice i still dont believe a body would be their first choice either
    Last edited by cburns; 11-18-2017 at 06:00 PM.

I can’t speak with any authority on human parts in the wild thank goodness I’ve never been previed to such a opportunity. However.
    I have on multiple occasions found pigs dining on pigs we had shot the night before. This is not in a pen.
    And I’ve encountered this with different groups of pigs and different times of the year. Every time in and around corn piles so the pigs had alternatives.
    My conclusion is what ever they want to eat they will
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot