Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Hill...

Default Sugar Hill...

Just pulled in for shitz and giggles and you motherfukers planning to launch a boat there better Shake A Leg cuz there ain't but a few spots left in the parking lot!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

directions to sugar hill please!!!!!!!!

I've already gotten a report of fist fights occurring at a well known area on the lower lake. Let the good times roll!!

We used to kill a lot and I mean a lot of ducks back bout 30/yrs ago down there.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Holding the hole. You fuckers are late!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Hope me a parking space
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by mud ugh View Post
    I've already gotten a report of fist fights occurring at a well known area on the lower lake. Let the good times roll!!
    It was worth it though. We rolled heads in here. Fuckers trying to close in on us. They met tiny our mma wwf buddy. 6-8 360. He was hired as body guard to help keep people out. Stay out our hole!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

It really is getting out of control. Everywhere! Freaking glorified dove shoot
    867-5309

Let me add.. everyone has a right to be out there just like the other guy, it just sucks that 98% don't care or can't grasp the fact that you cannot kill a bird 500 ft up. Nor does anyone have respect for other people! It's sad.
    867-5309

Go on some truly quality duck hunts and you'll wonder why you ever wasted time on the public water sc shit show.

I got a small secluded pond less than a 2 minute drive from my house. Taking my son on his first duck hunt in the morning. Thankful I have that to hunt. Public hunting in SC is out of control.

Y'all can have it. I'll be catching reds and trout.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Go on some truly quality duck hunts and you'll wonder why you ever wasted time on the public water sc shit show.
    i go on truly quality public duck hunts right here every year.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Currently on the road headed to the landing.

Not driving
    Pro Remington 870 Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Y'all can have it. I'll be catching reds and trout.
    With ya. We working on the Stripers. Wife done got the tendonitis from reeling and I ain't kiddin. Seen enough lawnmower motors to last me till grass season. Ain't a duck within 20 miles of Murray unless you got a pond
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I'll just go deer hunting. Get the bird dog primed to chase partridge and timberdoodles soon without all the stupid bullshit. Damn Duckcommanders were lined up at every gas station around. About 6:15 in the AM a flight of 15 wood ducks will pass over my stand, at 6:18 it'll sound like a war zone over on the Black, by 6:25 it'll be over and quiet.

Y'all enjoy it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I thought it would get better, but seems to be getting worst. When is the"fad" going to die out?
    Last edited by swampshooter; 11-17-2017 at 10:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by swampshooter View Post
    I thought it would get better, but seems to be getting worst. When is the"fad" going to die out?
    Maybe $100 duck stamp
    When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Just pulled in for shitz and giggles and you motherfukers planning to launch a boat there better Shake A Leg cuz there ain't but a few spots left in the parking lot!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
    Sure hope they’re tired and stay home Sunday...

Damn chilly in the hole..done seen more people trying to get in my spot than I thought I would. Should be epic
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.