Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clemson's O line recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Peaches is eat up with all these Grumors. His life will be Grusome if the man all of a sudden loses interest.
    Nicely done.

Peaches is eat up with all these Grumors. His life will be Grusome if the man all of a sudden loses interest.
    I’m hoping for Mullen or Frost but Gruden would be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was at Rocky Top demanding fire Phat Phill and lost his eyebrows in the couch fires.

He was swinging from a neuce the night Kiffin left and a burning couch burned the rope.

He took a swing at a hi-point carrying coot tranny in 5 Points when it said Dooley would be settling workers comp cases in 2 years.

When Florida won #10 in a row he choked on gator bites and face planted in the river (drought year 6" of mud only ) St. Tebow kicked him in the back and shoved a straw in his mouth saving his life again.

Then the Bristol instance...longer story

for Peaches" sake I hope UT finds a coach I rather those hillbillies win the lEast than UGA where 3/4 of the fanbase are on the sex offender list and him die over football.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk