Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency

1 BTC>$12,000
    "I like my bitch blonde and wet, with my duck in her mouth."

I bought a few Litecoins today. On a percentage basis I think it has good potential. A lot of people will want to come into this arena, but don't have the big dollars BitCoin requires. Litecoin is the perfect play for them.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    I bought a few Litecoins today. On a percentage basis I think it has good potential. A lot of people will want to come into this arena, but don't have the big dollars BitCoin requires. Litecoin is the perfect play for them.
    Big dollars have nothing to do with buying bitcoin on certain sites. I can go on Coinbase right now and buy $5 worth of BTC and it gives me a percentage of a coin. You don’t have to buy one in whole.

BTC was over $12,000 yesterday, it’s over $14k right now.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Big dollars have nothing to do with buying bitcoin on certain sites. I can go on Coinbase right now and buy $5 worth of BTC and it gives me a percentage of a coin. You don’t have to buy one in whole.

BTC was over $12,000 yesterday, it’s over $14k right now.

Glad you said that, I was thinking the same thing Cromer stated earlier. I was going to spread my initial purchase across all three. I keep seeing internet ads about new Cryptocurrency opportunities but everytime I click a link its a website where I have to pay for the advice. Just once I'd like to get in on the front end of something like this.... I'm not a fan of working for a living

Has anyone considered shorting this stuff? Is that even an option yet?

Think there's a futures market in the works or already in play. Good luck on knowing when the bubble might pop.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    Think there's a futures market in the works or already in play. Good luck on knowing when the bubble might pop.
    You would think it has to correct itself sooner rather than later the way it's grown over the last month or so. I'm honestly ready for it to happen. I'll buy more whenever there is a significant price drop, for now it's just a couple hundred dollars here and there.

bitcoin futures start trading this sunday.

An excerpt from Investing for Dummies:

"Long-time professional observers have come to realize that once everybody and their uncle (and their aunt and their parrot) starts telling you about easy riches in a market, it's time to get out!"

Once an investment goes parabolic, the retracement or reversal is generally swift and severe.
    Last edited by everlast; 12-07-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    Because the don't make a .46

The Coinbase servers and app are all down FYI.

yesterday hackers got the NiceHash bitcoin marketplace for over $50 million, during the hack, people were having issues with their servers too, hmm...
    Last edited by shoooooots; 12-07-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoooooots View Post
    yesterday hackers got the NiceHash bitcoin marketplace for over $50 million, during the hack, people were having issues with their servers too, hmm...
    My account is still working.

With that said, I ordered an offline wallet earlier today, I'm moving everything to that this weekend. I'll keep using coinbase for transactions.

Check out r/coinbase

I remember everyone getting wiped out with MtGox. It is more likely to happen again than not, but I doubt any of you are dumb enough to put much more than fun money into this tulip...

hacker money created by unknown hackers, seems legit

I agree to a point. I think people want to buy a whole of something and not a fraction. What is not in doubt is when BC will crash, not if. The parabolic rise will not continue, they never do. I don't have a clue when it will, nor how low it will go. But it will drop and most likely drastically, be very careful here. It goes on the exchanges on the 10th and 17th of this month. No one knows for sure what if any effect that will have, but I believe a drop is reasonable then. If you want to short BC, that will be your opportunity. You better have a hell of a wad of money for margin and be willing to loose it all if you do.
    Last edited by LabLuvR; 12-07-2017 at 06:58 PM.
    12-26-98 12-1-13

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    An excerpt from Investing for Dummies:

"Long-time professional observers have come to realize that once everybody and their uncle (and their aunt and their parrot) starts telling you about easy riches in a market, it's time to get out!"

Once an investment goes parabolic, the retracement or reversal is generally swift and severe.
    Precisely my point.

Well, my small purchase of LTC has done pretty well in such a short period of time. I'm going to hang in for the long run as I just put a few hundred dollars into the game.
    12-26-98 12-1-13

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    Well, my small purchase of LTC has done pretty well in such a short period of time. I'm going to hang in for the long run as I just put a few hundred dollars into the game.
    Did you keep or sell? LTC has jumped a lot in the last 48 hours. $300+/coin from when you bought on 12/6.

i can assure you labluvr sucks at math bc he is always touting how he 'just bought a little of this or a little of that." if he was good at math, he wouldnt be doing this...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Last edited by Geetch; 12-12-2017 at 12:51 PM.