Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Roy Moore Ain't Backing Down!

I'm a bigot because I even suggest that MLK was accussed of such things. This is the world we live in.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-story.html

Am I bigot for suggesting that sexual assault or harassment many be defined differently in white and black communities? I am sure a white girl never cried rape when she was caught with a black boy (especially if he was over 18 and she wasn't) Right, wrong, consensual or not that is pedophilia, correct?

As for pedophiles, once somebody is of legal consent the line is the same no matter the age gap. Everybody has different opinions on age difference. Barely legal is legal.
    Last edited by Highcotton; 11-17-2017 at 09:44 AM.

You people get weirder every time I log on this site.

This place has tangents but to go from Moore to MLk and pedophile coaches is one of sharpest turns I have seen. Like that guy we all know that makes everything about race but claims he is not a racist. He feels like a genius because he can spot obvious hypocrisy with race and interjects it in any topic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    You make a point ECU, but we'll just have to wait a bit. Something will give. I remember when I was a in junior HS and the school was like 99% white. (A few of you know my story). I laid out the red haired crossing guard in her van. That's when I learned the rules. I couldn't date, but discretely ran amok. Hope none of y'all grew up in Tallahassee.
    I know exactly what you mean, my high school experience was similar to yours.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Enlighten the crowd please?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Enlighten the crowd please?
    I'm going to pass on that one.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"