Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Heart Association President Has Heart Attack...

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Calm down marsh, I really just didn't understand what he meant by the statement.

But thank you for the typical douche nozzle response you always seem to provide.
    Oh don't act like woodie just because I didn't jump on your bandwagon about how big pharma is out to kill us all bro.

Stripa...how is it rigged in doctors favor? I find the opposite to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I explain to pet owners all day long how to avoid the meds and having to come see me. But ya see in vet medicine as in human medicine that takes personal responsibility and work in their part and makes them culpable. That’s not what people want. People want to do what taste and feels good and an easy cheap (read co-pay) symptomatic treatment and to be able to blame the doctor when the same symptoms return after the meds are finished despite there being zero change to lifestyle.

It's that way in every business. Explain to the customer what is the best option. And if they don't like it, they will seek out the option that they want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    I don't care how much docs make and that's not my point at all. It's not rigged in their favor. In very general terms they do what humans do and make the most of the opportunities that the system provides.
    Marsh.... please read the above statement I just made.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Marsh.... please read the above statement I just made.
    You keep contradicting yourself. Read your other posts.

You are as dense as 2th. Third party payment fee for service is the current system. The current system is the environment a physician has to operate in. Feel free to tell me where I'm contradicting myself.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Glenn makes a good point. I don't have pet insurance. Let's assume for a minute that it didn't exist. Now, do you think I'd want to take my dog to the most unsuccessful vet in town?

Rubberhead

You are as dense as 2th. Third party payment fee for service is the current system. The current system is the environment a physician has to operate in. Feel free to tell me where I'm contradicting myself.
    The third-party payment system is what tilts it directly in the opposite direction of physicians favor. And patients for that matter.

Looks at Plastics guys. They take mostly cash...and make more money than 80% of their field.
    Last edited by marsh chicken; 11-21-2017 at 02:09 PM.

So repeating what I said is showing me where I contradicted myself?

Rubberhead

I don't care how much docs make and that's not my point at all. It's not rigged in their favor. In very general terms they do what humans do and make the most of the opportunities that the system provides.
    if you dont care, can you please elaborate on what YOU think the problem is? Besides docs making money on sick people.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You are as dense as 2th.
    a wise man once told me that if two people cant understand one thing I say, the problem might be with the one, not the two.

So repeating what I said is showing me where I contradicted myself?
    prayers for your wife.

you just plain suck at explaining things and talk around corners like no one I have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    a wise man once told me that if two people cant understand one thing I say, the problem might be with the one, not the two.
    Haha.... Undebaitable

Rubberhead

seriously, your wife deserves a medal

you non-answering sob

You are confusing your accusations with questions.

Rubberhead