Thread: Wrestling Would Be Entertaining If All Of Them Were This Talented

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Wrestling Would Be Entertaining If All Of Them Were This Talented

Certainly more talent there than the average big oversized over-roided high school dropouts in bikini panties grunting at each other. This was well choreographed too. Otherwise someone may have gotten hurt.

These Guys Are Pretty Talented, At Least In Gymnastics. I'd Be More Inclined To Watch For A Few Minutes Occasionally If There Were More Of These Kind Of Matches
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

35 yrs. ago, there was a wrestler named "The Amazing Zuma" and he would turn cartwheels and other tricks when they tried to pin him.
    Last edited by padl8697; 11-14-2017 at 03:32 PM.

haystacks calhoun was always my favorite. i havent watched wrestling in years but i alwas thought it was hilarious and fun

people was always saying it was fake and i told them well of course it is but everythings fake nowadays including your sweethearts tatas!!!

hah hah hah

Quote Originally Posted by padl8697 View Post
    35 yrs. ago, there was a wrestler named "The Amazing Zuma" and he would turn cartwheels and other tricks when they tried to pin him.
    i remember him those mexicans were always jumping around doing funny things