Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the big deal...

Default What's the big deal...

What's the big deal with coming home late for supper? I mean damn....just put my plate in the fridge! Its perfectly cool when I have to work late but if I do something with a buddy after work its a big deal. She gonna love me busting that "I'm going out of town this weekend to duck hunt" tonight! Hehehehehe!

That's what you get for marrying a ClemGirl.

You should be more considerate to your Mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Keep on being late for supper she cooked and "busting " spur of the moment hunting trips and somebody else will be "busting" something for you. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    You should be more considerate to your Mom.
    Good one there.

Having youngens and marriage will slow all that hunting and shit down. Family gets more important as you age. I duck hunt and fish every blue moon, but I enjoy being at home now that I’m older.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipper View Post
    Keep on being late for supper she cooked and "busting " spur of the moment hunting trips and somebody else will be "busting" something for you. Just saying.
    Shit, I wish my wife would get a boyfriend and leave me the hell alone..

I really feel for y'all. My wife doesn't give a damn if I hunt or fish, hell she was the one that brought up me getting a bigger boat, has come to expect new firearms in the house and just wants me to make sure my boys have as happy a childhood as they can, hunting, fishing and shooting. Then again, she grew up around it and my FIL owns a preserve, reckon I did alright.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post

consult mr. TimSmith for advice.
    That guy is one helluva salesman.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I really feel for y'all. My wife doesn't give a damn if I hunt or fish, hell she was the one that brought up me getting a bigger boat, has come to expect new firearms in the house and just wants me to make sure my boys have as happy a childhood as they can, hunting, fishing and shooting. Then again, she grew up around it and my FIL owns a preserve, reckon I did alright.
    Believe that shit if you want, she doesn't give a damn.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipper View Post
    Jason Carter
    Hahaha damn. Jason Carter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Believe that shit if you want, she doesn't give a damn.
    Auburn grad too, even though she's from Jawja.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Tim is right.
    Genesis 9;2

what does she look like?
    Last edited by Bad Habit; 11-13-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Auburn grad too, even though she's from Jawja.
    Oh my, I got to take some blood pressure medicine .

Yeah, sounds like you have a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

All bullshit aside Saltydog. I thought the same thing , I did exactly what I wanted to do ,bought what the hell I wanted and fished and hunted all the time. Till one day ,she said Tim you need to spend some time home. I ignored her, then the shit hit fan. Make a long story short, you need get that she doesn't give a damn idea out of your head. I cut my hunting and fishing back and things can't be better.

Im gonna brag on mine and can honestly say my wife doesn't care when or how often I hunt. I hunt every weekend both morning and evening except for Sunday morning and every time I get off early. 10 years together and 3 kids she has never said no or stopped me from going.
    Non Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    All bullshit aside Saltydog. I thought the same thing , I did exactly what I wanted to do ,bought what the hell I wanted and fished and hunted all the time. Till one day ,she said Tim you need to spend some time home. I ignored her, then the shit hit fan. Make a long story short, you need get that she doesn't give a damn idea out of your head. I cut my hunting and fishing back and things can't be better.
    I think what he is saying is as long as he is taking the boys and keeping them doing the right things.... She doesn't care. My wife is the same way. I hunt and scout EVERYDAY and she doesn't complain at all. I know a ton of guys that go out of town to hunt and get into shit they shouldn't. I don't go out of town with people like that hell if I go out of town on a hunt I take my family.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"