Well I was hoping to make a post in the Deer Hunting Forum, but this will work as well. Sat for about 2 hours deer hunting Friday EVENING, didn't see any movement at all, made tons of noise getting out of the stand and went to relieve a few extra ounces of liquid as I hit the ground. While I'm standing there, I hear noise coming from across the gas line, and next thing I know 8-10 pigs pop out in single file into the food plot about 50 yards away. Couldn't believe with the noise and my scent going straight towards them, but they didn't mind. Picked out the biggest one and Bam!!! Her front legs gave out and back legs pushed her to the edge of the food plot, she didn't make it out. Learned my lesson, never shoot the biggest one. She weighted about 180 lbs, but felt like 700... Phone died when I tried to call for help, so I dragged her with the four wheeler all the way back to the truck, pulled her up the ramp and could barely fit my four wheeler behind her, but it fit. The girls were excited to meet Peppa Pig in the flesh and she is now at Northwest being made into some mild sausage for a friend!
Peppa Pig.jpgPeppa Pig 1.jpg