Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT IF The U runs the table and wins NC??

Default WHAT IF The U runs the table and wins NC??

Boy that would be salt rubbed into the UGA faithful if Richt and The U ran the table and won the National Championship this year

Not sure what Miami has but we fixing to find out

It's Miami. Anyone can play good football with a cocain supply like that!
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Even if that does happen, I will still say that it was time for him to leave UGA and I would not want him back.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

That's a big ass IF. Mark Richt is a great coach. Another foot in 2012 and he would have a Natty and have retired as a dawg.

But that's college football. You got to have a few breaks. He had 15 years of almost.

But even if UGA plays Miami in the playoffs and looses I would still say it was the right move and the right time. He had to replace 2 coordinators and had no job security. And it's been nice to watch games this year and not be constantly playing down to the level of competition.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 11-11-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Miami might make the playoffs but, Jawja and their marquee win in ND won't.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Miami will keep Clemson out of the playoffs.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

If Miami runs the table. There will be a huge run on turnover chains.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    If Miami runs the table. There will be a huge run on turnover chains.
    Too true. I cringe when they show the crowd at the game. It's looks like it could have been a Miami game from the 90's.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 11-11-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Too true. I cringe when they show the crowd at the game. It's looks like it could have been a Miami game from the 90's.
    It has to be the ugliest crowd in cfb
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

They are giving the Irish a clinic.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

They are the real deal. Clemson will find out how good they are but Ga won't.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll worry about Miami after playing South Carolina. Clemson won't overlook the Citadel either because a loss to the Citadel by a division 1 school would be embarrassing for a looooong time.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Clemson won't overlook the Citadel either because a loss to the Citadel by a division 1 school would be embarrassing for a looooong time.
    LOL...ya think?
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They are the real deal. Clemson will find out how good they are but Ga won't.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Are you drunk? Fsu as bad as they are, held them to 0 the first half and lost it at the last second. Who has Miami played besides an over hyped nd?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

GA screwed Richt. I wish him the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    GA screwed Richt. I wish him the best.
    Holy shit! I just spit orange juice all over my phone! Georgia screwed Richt? By paying him millions of dollars a year to waste some of the best talent to play college football by standing on the sideline with a shit eating grin on his face and being more worried about his tan and hair than what's going on on the field? It wasn't a coincidence that the UGA faithful had to put up with richt's play for second place bs for 15 years and he didn't get fired until the Miami job was available. I promise you, UGA screwing Richt was FAR from how that scenario went down.
    Last edited by Pcole; 11-12-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    Holy shit! I just spit orange juice all over my phone! Georgia screwed Richt? By paying him millions of dollars a year to waste some of the best talent to play college football by standing on the sideline with a shit eating grin on his face and being more worried about his tan and hair than what's going on on the field? It wasn't a coincidence that the UGA faithful had to put up with richt's play for second place bs for 15 years and he didn't get fired until the Miami job was available. I promise you, UGA screwing Richt was FAR from how that scenario went down.
    So, now they're going to pay Kirby millions to stand on the sidelines with all that talent and play for 2nd or third for years?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    So, now they're going to pay Kirby millions to stand on the sidelines with all that talent and play for 2nd or third for years?
    It would be funny but I think you are serious.

How many loses did the great Dabo have in his second year? What about his third?

Yes, Mr. Fair weather, they are. Kirby's been there 1-1/2 seasons. What was Dabo's record his second season after inheriting a crappy coach's leftovers? Oh, wait, Clemson wasn't winning too much then, so I guess you weren't quite the college football guru you are now, right?

So, the answer is yes, you're going to pay Kirby to do the same thing Richt did?

I'm thinking Richt wins a NC at Miami before Kirby wins one at Jawja.