Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for opinions on wireless carriers...

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Whether you have an iPhone or android, there is a setting you can turn off that will cut down on the amount of data you are using. Was happening on my Galaxy until I turned it off. Maybe someone else can shed some more light on it.

Settings>cellular
    Scroll all the way down and turn wi-fi assist off.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I switched to AT&T a while back. Should've done it a year ago. Much better service
    Yep, Told ya. I don't have a phone BUT we run a couple of badass putters for the wife's work off a hot spot and a GMC truck through ATT. Buy Stock-----T
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Sprint and tmobile might be alright in some markets, but not great around here. At my previous job they issued me an AT&T phone and the coverage was very good. Weren't many places at all that coverage dropped out. That being said, the reception on my Verizon phone seems to work everywhere I go in the state. Except Sparkleberry, but I'm ok with that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

The best consumer deal going is through WalMart. Trust me. They are reselling AT&T. If you are an AT&T client today you would realize zero difference in coverage. The only part that will strike you as different is that they require a CC# up front so they can be sure they get their $45/m.

Chap knows.... they do the same with Verizon. In fact, the packet comes with an ATT, a Verizon and a T-Mobile SIM card

f walmart
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    f walmart
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

Settings>cellular
    Scroll all the way down and turn wi-fi assist off.
    Preciate that!

Yes sir.