Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Youth day

The only thing worse than a midget is a Boykin
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by kayakkillshots View Post
    It would be pretty funny to see a midget driving a boat.
    I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I laughed out loud when I read this. Well played for once, young man.

But seriously, what's your purpose in posting if you don't care what anyone thinks? Isn't posting exactly contrary to not caring what people think? Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    Some of them live for it
    Sure sign of a small pecker. Inferiority complexes gotta compensate somehow.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

short dicks are always angry. but it's griffins life.. let him live it how he wants

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    short dicks are always angry. but it's griffins life.. let him live it how he wants
    You concern yourself with the dick size of other men.... hey it's your life. Live it how you want
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Now I know I have done some pretty idiotic stuff on this site but
    this
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

A Midget would be good duck dog....Just put them in a wetsuit and put a choke chain on em.
    Pro Remington 870 Operator

Btw that's not 12
    867-5309

Now this is fun to read.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Now this is fun to read.
    This ain't nothing compared to some threads
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Btw that's not 12
    youth could not shoot to save their lives.....I can guarantee at least 12 Saturday if I get the hole I found yesterday afternoon.
    Last edited by kayakkillshots; 11-13-2017 at 01:38 PM. Reason: changing i to I

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I darn good guy that doesn't care what other people think but poses for a picture with other people's ducks and posts it on the internet.

That makes perfect sense.

And I don't want your respect. If we meet in person I'll say the same shit and you can make the decision at that time about the level of respect you feel is wise.
    I think you're a badass Griff... never change.
    Last edited by DJA; 11-13-2017 at 01:53 PM.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by kayakkillshots View Post
    youth could not shoot to save their lives.....I can guarantee at least 12 Saturday if I get the hole I found yesterday afternoon.
    No excuses. You promised us limits.
    867-5309

arent you just like a year older? im sure these are your friends. not "kids" youre introducing to hunting... all of this is a huge headache.... Keep killing them... i guess?

Actually the only time a boykin makes sense for a duck dog is if you hunt out of a kayak.

Griff knows the judges are impressed with late season victories so he tries much harder toward the end of the year. He is eligible for internet baddass this year since he did not win last year.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Please add a side note that the only reason I didn't win was due to ineligiblity and not for lack of trying

Quote Originally Posted by b.t.guardian07 View Post
    arent you just like a year older? im sure these are your friends. not "kids" youre introducing to hunting... all of this is a huge headache.... Keep killing them... i guess?
    pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by b.t.guardian07 View Post
    This is what I thought. An 18yo with a 21/22yo brother hunting with his 17 yo friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    No excuses. You promised us limits.
    wait until I get a go at em Saturday...I promise limits.

Good cause limits are literally the only thing that matters in duck hunting