Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Butch Jones....

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    This guy wants to compare Bryant to Tebow.
    Dude, they had 50 pages of Vag "Tweety Boyd" Boyd winning the Heisman......I shit you not.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-20-2017 at 05:56 PM.

You said Morris left "back to shitter", Watson left "back to the shitter". What ya got next? Renfrow gone "back ......"?

Tebow critics said he was not accurate and his deep ball was terrible at times. He was not perfect on paper and was not a polish passer. Yet he won, thus far this season Hurts and Byrant are doing the same.

Arm chair guys always like the next guy u less you have a Watson or Scam. Myer was going to play 2 qbs the year he won the NC.

Let Byrant at least loss a game he finishes before saying he is not good QB. Is that fair?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Nice rebuttal, really. Now don't be so personal it is CFB.

Wonder how Bryant stats stack up against Hurts and even Tebow they year he won a NC. Neither are great passer just winners.

You keep making my points for me, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    You said Morris left "back to shitter", Watson left "back to the shitter". What ya got next? Renfrow gone "back ......"?

Tebow critics said he was not accurate and his deep ball was terrible at times. He was not perfect on paper and was not a polish passer. Yet he won, thus far this season Hurts and Byrant are doing the same.

Arm chair guys always like the next guy u less you have a Watson or Scam. Myer was going to play 2 qbs the year he won the NC.

Let Byrant at least loss a game he finishes before saying he is not good QB. Is that fair?

He did play two QB's that year. Chris Leak was the starter, and he threw an excellent deep ball. Just saying...

See again trying too hard. During the 2008 season Myer said he was going play Newton and Tebow until Newton got hurt. Leak was QB in 2006 when Tebow was freshman and more of short yardage QB.

My point was some Gator fans complained about Tebow because he was not a pure passer and called for Newton.

I decided to look. That season Tebow averaged 196 yards passing per game and 48 yards rushing. Byrant is averaging 195 and 55.

Side note: Mullen and Strong were Myers coordinators that season.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-22-2017 at 01:26 PM.