Thread: 6.2 gm

Default 6.2 gm

Will I be happy with it after having an ecoboost the past few years?
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Hell yea. 6.2 is a mule

Stump puller but the gas milage ain't eco-boost. Takes fuel to make HP
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The 6.2 vortec is strong and the 6.2 ecotec with 11.5:1 compression is real strong. GM gonna drop AFM from the 6.2 in 2 years btw

Quote Originally Posted by Gone South View Post
    The 6.2 vortec is strong and the 6.2 ecotec with 11.5:1 compression is real strong. GM gonna drop AFM from the 6.2 in 2 years btw
    I’ve been hearing that since 2013. How they going to meet already strict government regulations now and even more strict regulations announced for 2020? They going to a turbo? Whatever they go with will be a whole new learning curve and array of problems.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Default 6.2 gm

Krt- don't know what GM had to for EPA or carb but '20s will be the first model year. Just had hands on one Friday
    Last edited by Gone South; 11-12-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Going to get it tom it is the ecotec with a 3.08 re...that seems mighty high
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Just made the first Canada trip with one. It is nice blowing all those Chargers and shit away. Power to burn with a load...

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    Going to get it tom it is the ecotec with a 3.08 re...that seems mighty high
    3.08 will get you better on the road fuel use and as long as it is 4wd no worry's
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    3.08 will get you better on the road fuel use and as long as it is 4wd no worry's
    Oh yeah it is 4wd

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Just made the first Canada trip with one. It is nice blowing all those Chargers and shit away. Power to burn with a load...
    This thing will fly

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    This thing will fly
    Amazing isn't it? The gold chain wearing guidos never had a chance...