Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Waterfowl lottery hunts 2017-18 season

DNR system is all jacked up!! Myself and 3 other hunting buddies have been submitting our application the last 3 years and still have not been selected. I've been the primary applicant this entire time, come to find out, DNR had a system crash and some hunters were issued a new customer number. This would have worked fine if all my previous applications were accounted for, but come to find out they only have me listed as having 1 point and it should be 3. Did this happen to anyone else?

Happened to me and my 3 other guys in a different way. We were drawn last year but got cancelled because the snow. They said we would just gain another point. So I figured this year were going somewhere for sure. Got my notification of not being selected and it had us all down for one point. I was mad. Sent two emails to Patty. finally got a reply about being sorry, don't know how this happened. Will see if we can get you in somewhere. If not will guarantee spot next year. Bla Bla Bla. Will see what happens. We should of had like 4 points going in to this years drawing. Hell, i'm still mad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    In this case, 2fer is both an asshole and he's right.
    I agree on both of these. Duck hunting in SC is tough all the way around unless you are well heeled enough to be in one of those gentleman hunt clubs. I know two sets of guys that are at the coast NOW guarding holes. Total insanity to do that amount of work in hopes you even get to swing on a duck.