Thread: Dewalt DW705 Mitre Saw

Default Dewalt DW705 Mitre Saw

I would appreciate any feedback - good or bad - any of you can offer on this saw. I have an opportunity to pick up a used one at what I think is a good price.

Older model, single bevel saw with about 8" crosscut capacity. You can do a lot with it. Had one or a similar model. Calibrate it and it's a good bit nor great saw. It'll do anything you'd want as a homeowner. Brushes wear out as do triggers. Should have crown detent stops.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I have used one, but do not own one. I cut lots of molding with one and it worked fine for me. I am just a hobby wood worker though. Listen to Salty, and people who do it for a living (I think he does it for a living).
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I cut my finger off with one.