Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who would've thought

I'm on deck for another lithotripsy Tuesday.. 5 mm stone that is cutting my azz... Fuck.

I swear if I come to after the procedure with some blue mono hanging out of Ol Blue's one eye, I'm gonna nut up... the damned stent ( and removal of same) are worse than the kidney stones themselves.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I had my first kidney stone back in November.

I don't wish that shit on anybody.

When asked about pain, I've never used anything over about a 7 until now. I've broken every bone known to man and I'd break a million more before I asked for a kidney stone.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

I feel for you nitro. I've only had the one, and it was excruciating. I swear that it hurt for someone to look at me when it was moving. Only time I've been in so much pain that it made me feel like I had to puke.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Haven’t had a kidney stone to compare but gout in the 1st MTP joint (big toe) ain’t no joke neither.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I had my first kidney stone back in November.

I don't wish that shit on anybody.

When asked about pain, I've never used anything over about a 7 until now. I've broken every bone known to man and I'd break a million more before I asked for a kidney stone.
    Never had a kidney stone but I always laugh about the scale of 1-10. After a ruptured disc in my scale definitely changed. I'm sitting there with what most people would call a 7 or 8 and I'm like 3 or maybe 4.

I've had them before. If death would have been an option I'm ready to go.

Im at 11 right now.... Percot x 2, Wild Turkey 101x4... nothing is touching it.. the women are about to make me go to the ER. Eff dat. I'd rather die than sit in the ER waiting behind the Hernandez family amd their snot nosed kids getting treated for a cold.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Stop drinking dimes. Too large for the male urinary system to handle!!
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....

Damn...sorry to hear that, Andy. I've seen my FIL with stones. He is a big, tough guy and those damn stones whip him badly.
    Worst pain I have ever experienced was when I "shelled" the nail off my right thumb in one of those pea shellers with the rubber rollers. I literally puked several times from sheer pain.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

I have been stabbed , shot, whipped in fights, and a kidney stone will make all those things seem like a hangnail.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Feel better nitro, that sounds like hell.

Drink beer, not liquor. But if you prefer liquor, drink vodka and cranberry.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Buncha damn wimmen in here...

Seriously though, I hope you feel better. I've never had one. Lord willin', I never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Buncha damn wimmen in here...

Seriously though, I hope you feel better. I've never had one. Lord willin', I never will.
    Don't talk shit until you've experienced it. I hope for your sake you never do either. Like others have said, I don't wish that pain on anyone. Except the Taliban and ISIS. I pray they have em daily.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Ive had a large one that required surgery when I was in middle school. It was made of sodium. Too much canned food and not enough water. I drink only water now and have for the most part cut out high sodium foods. No more problems. For now.
    Psalm 23

Most painful thing I've ever felt! I had my 1 and only back in the late 70's in Wisconsin. We had a big snowfall during the night and they shut down the interstates by plowing big snow banks on the entrance ramps. I was shoveling in front of the garage to get my snowmobile out and it started to hit me. I went to my parents house and doubled up on the floor in pain. We lived in a small town and my dad called the 1st responders, but there was nothing they could do..... couldn't even take me to the hospital, with the roads closed. My dad put me in his Bronco and we went through the snow bank and on to the interstate and 15 miles to the hospital.

I used to drink a lot of milk, but since then lots of beer, lots of water, coffee, and cranberry juice.

Worst pain I've ever experienced, I had mine when I was 16 years old
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I'm on deck for another lithotripsy Tuesday.. 5 mm stone that is cutting my azz... Fuck.

I swear if I come to after the procedure with some blue mono hanging out of Ol Blue's one eye, I'm gonna nut up... the damned stent ( and removal of same) are worse than the kidney stones themselves.
    You are right about the stent. Last time was first time I had a stent inserted. Had to return to doctor in a week for removal. Nurse did it. I may be wrong but I think the string was about 3 ft. long. She would pull and I would scream. Close as I've ever come to passing out. Unbelievable. Next time I can assure you when I return to have stent removed I will have taken 2x, maybe more, of the pain medicine they sent me home with. Words really can't express how painful a kidney stone is.
    Home Of :

HRCH HR SHR Sunstar's Gigi The Boss's Daughter MH

Sunstar's Lookout 4 Miz Azie
    Sunstar's The Pro-Zak Attack

WWW.sunstarsduckdogs.com