Thread: Beginner camera

Default Beginner camera

I'm looking for a beginners camera that can take pictures of birds in flight, sports pictures and good all around pictures. Thanks

Lot of people out there with better knowledge on cameras than me but a good used DSLR camera should be easy to find. They were all the rage a few years ago with mom's but I think iPhones have taken over that market now. And you could always add lenses to grow with your needs. Hard to go wrong with Canon or Nikon.

My wife picked up a nice package deal off the book of faces this summer for school at a great price.

A couple examples. Probably see some sales starting soon for Christmas. But a DSLR with 2 lenses.would be a great starting point in my opinion. They have sold alot of these kinds of bundles over the years.

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/canon-t6-bundle/prod20181608

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/nikon-d340...e/prod20580833

yeah a decent dslr like a canon rebel with a nice long lens like the canon 70-200 would probably really do you just fine

also a decent tripod that's sturdy enough for lower light situations at long focal lengths but also light enough to carry if you're out in the bush or whatnot would be a good investment

look at the new guy giving out sound advice without being an asshole.

I told you people it was possible.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.