Thread: Cool Picture

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Cool Picture

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Nature is amazing. It is a shame that more people don't stop and take the time to just look around. If they did, they would realize that God does exist.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Nature is amazing. It is a shame that more people don't stop and take the time to just look around. If they did, they would realize that God does exist.
    Amen.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Awesome picture
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Merge are you responsible for that? I want the boat.....

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    Merge are you responsible for that? I want the boat.....
    No not me. I just like good pictures I don't take them.

But I noticed that canoe too. It's very nice. One that nice would set you back a few dollars.

Have driven from NC to Sask and back through 12 states and 1 province in the last 10 days. Decent Fall colours are absent throughout. Praying for this dud Fall to bring us a real winter...

Great pic.

That can't be South Carolina. I don't see any worm containers or bottles on the bank.

I was out west last month and noticed how clean it was out there. Granted I was near Glacier national park. But even in Congaree park I noticed where people have dropped trash off the trails. My kids and I all made it a point to carry some trash out with us.