Thread: Old Guy Crossfit

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Old Guy Crossfit

78 years old ain't bad. Good on these guys.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I love this. I'm one of the oldest in our gym and I'm only 50. I tease the young 30 and 20 somethings that I'm coming to kick their ass and we work out hard together. I plan on being there way past 60 so they better keep freaking training!
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt