Bible Study Verses
I Timothy 4:7-9
But have nothing to do with irreverent and silly myths. Rather, train yourself in godliness, for the training of the body has a limited benefit, but godliness is beneficial in every way, since it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come. This saying is trustworthy and deserves full acceptance.
(HCSB)

Thoughts
As with anything in life, the more you do, the better you become. I have been running saltwater charters along the Texas coast for ten years. I am a much better angler than I was last year; and, heads-and-shoulders better than when I began. I have matured, and with maturity comes confidence; and, with confidence comes more fish.
\
If you want to become more proficient in the outdoors, it takes time. Learn from mistakes; and, on that day when everything falls into place, ask yourself why you were successful.
(Bink G)

Action Point
We rarely have as much time to spend outdoors as we would like. Those who spend more time are usually more proficient than the weekender. Likewise, those who spend more time with God are more proficient in knowing and using the Word, and in hearing more clearly when the Lord speaks.

Many Christians are weekenders who only open their Bible and pray on Sunday. They are like those who hunt and fish only occasionally. Make time for God. Read and pray over His Word daily. Train yourself, be disciplined, give God time each day. You will be amazed how more skilled you will be in living life His way. Life becomes much easier when you give Him a chance.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Your line, monofilament, is your direct connection to fish. Leave your reels in a cool place and change the line routinely. Sunlight and temperature changes weaken monofilament. You don't want to tell a story about the big one that got away due to your broken line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk