Thread: Students Love Trump's Tax Plan...When They Think It's Bernie's

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Students Love Trump's Tax Plan...When They Think It's Bernie's

Idiots!

VIDEO: Students love Trump's tax plan...when told it's Bernie's

President Donald Trump’s proposal for comprehensive tax reform was almost immediately dismissed as heartless and impractical by his political opponents.

But what would some of those opponents think if they were told the same plan was being proposed by someone they adore—Senator Bernie Sanders?

To find out, we headed to George Washington University to ask students their opinions on Trump’s new tax plan. WIthout much explanation, the students immediately made clear their distaste for the plan.

“It’s not the most efficient, nor beneficial to the general populus,” said one student when asked her opinion of Trump’s plan.

“It’s better for the upper class than anyone else,” added another.

After watching student after student express their disapproval of the plan, we then asked those same students what they thought of Senator Bernie Sanders’ new tax plan.

Immediately, they expressed excitement and support after hearing the details of the plan.

The only problem for them? There was no tax plan for Senator Sanders. The plan they loved was actually President Trump’s.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

What do you expect from children?
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

I'm pleasantly surprised at their responses once they were told that was trumps plan and how their opinions were formed at the sound of trumps name. At least they recognize it and agree with the plan after it was explained to them.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    I'm pleasantly surprised at their responses once they were told that was trumps plan and how their opinions were formed at the sound of trumps name. At least they recognize it and agree with the plan after it was explained to them.
    Good point. Interesting, isn't it?
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Yep, they were at least willing to admit they might have a bias.