Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Look At Trump's Border Wall [VIDEO]

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default First Look At Trump's Border Wall [VIDEO]

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Sweet! Let's talk about this on the evening news instead of some fabricated story some bizarre looking Congress woman said about a condolence call Trump had with a fallen soldier's mother.

Awesome!

Great job, Trump Train!

Now, we'll have a completed wall sometime in the next 2000-3000yrs.

I. Can't. Wait.

What a fuckin' joke we've become...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

If we can build an interstate system that is nearly 50,000 miles in total, we can build a wall at our Mexico border to help control the flood of bad hombres trafficking people and drugs. Not to mention potential terrorists. It's a national security issue.

No more talk, get it done.

If it's a national security issue, why are you not worried about our border to the north?

Are we going to build a wall on all of our beaches?

Or, do bad hombres not know how to swim or operate boats? I reckon they dislike cold weather, as well.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Because Mexico is not Canada. Two polar opposites. We have a serious problem at our southern border. If you can't understand that I can't help you.

Why is it any different (remember, you brought up national security and the drug trade... not me)? Don't say their skin is darker. That shit is frowned upon these days.

The dope they're running across that border is going to run over that wall. That, I can assure you.

Do you not think that folks are going to come around that wall to immigrate here illegally?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

I'm with the gypsy...what a joke.

Y'all are full of biomass if u don't think the trains gonna steamroll this wall job.

How about a big ass chainlink fence with 2,000,000 volts running through it, barbed/razor wire on top, with a pit and/or moat with man eating critters in it on each side.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Theres already a moat called the rio grande, just need to add crocs or something like that

If you're talking about the dual purpose rubber clogs, I agree.

There's probably already some of those in there

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Why is it any different (remember, you brought up national security and the drug trade... not me)? Don't say their skin is darker. That shit is frowned upon these days.

The dope they're running across that border is going to run over that wall. That, I can assure you.

Do you not think that folks are going to come around that wall to immigrate here illegally?
    It's just Canadians, above them you have polar bears.. I'm good with that even though polar bears are vicious. Below Mexico you've got third world debauchery. I mean it's a totally separate continent attached to us by land.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 10-19-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    If you're talking about the dual purpose rubber clogs, I agree.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Problem solved. Problem staying solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Problem solved. Problem staying solved.

Yeah, no shit. They make 30'+ ladders. Them SOB's have never seen a van load of painters arrive at a house a 5:00, pull out the ladders and have that 2 story caulked, puttied and painted by 6:05. I'm thinking, they'd get 2-3,000 over a single ladder in that time.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Canada is a tad more secure than Mexico. Mexico is a corrupt bunch of drug dealers and shady politicians. Their general population is living in squaller.

So for all you numbnuts that think everything is just dandy, take a drive across the boarder with your family and take some heat with you. Do the same in Canada and you will quickly find out what the difference is.

I didn't say I wanted to drive into Mexico or Canada. What in the hell are you talking about?

I was talking about how stupid this wall idea is.

And, I was making fun of your arguments in support of said wall.
    Last edited by turbo; 10-19-2017 at 03:18 PM.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!