Thread: I'll Stick With Gasoline or Diesel

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default I'll Stick With Gasoline or Diesel

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That'll make yer eyes water.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

More than just your eyes will water.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Wow.

They said the woman should not have been in the vehicle at the time under laws which say CNG should only be supplied when all passengers and the driver are outside the car.
    So its not safe enough to be in the car when they are filling it up, but's ok to drive down the road with at 65+ mph?

this what it's like to chew 5 gum?

Deal with them everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Wow.

So its not safe enough to be in the car when they are filling it up, but's ok to drive down the road with at 65+ mph?
    That's crazy! Just wait till we start seeing explosions from cars with Hydrogen Cells.

Noticed how quick some one was to help poor guy
    Bluetick

Quote Originally Posted by bluetick1955 View Post
    Noticed how quick some one was to help poor guy
    Yep. You could watch the gas escaping after the explosion. Looked like maybe one of the attendants shut the valve and it stopped. You would think they would have an auto-shut-off for an emergency.

The smallest molecule is the diatomic hydrogen (H2). This makes them notoriously difficult to contain, to avoid leakage. Hydrogen is especially a concern as it is a “burning” gas, even “explosive.”

Mergie's understanding of chemistry and physics are definitely not his most redeeming quality.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!