Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cellular Game Cameras

Default Cellular Game Cameras

Anybody running them? Do they just link up to your cell account? Trying to do 2 thinks one being keeping my scent out of the woods and the other save time from driving an hour to switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, been very happy with Stealthcam.

The Cuddelink system intrigues me. You can access up to 16 cameras on one cell data "number" or line. There are range limitations between cameras and the main hub, but you can daisy chain 'em. I'm waiting for what SHOULD be the next step - the ability to change settings and manage the cameras individually and remotely from an app. Then I can stay out de woods more and keep pressure down.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Covert Black, I run 5 of them, you can get them in at&t or Verizon, $20 per month unlimited text plan per cam, batteries last for thousands of pics and good triggersped

Covert

Most addicting thing there is
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Spartan Go Cams
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

I have 8 arlo go cameras. They work well and give you the ability to watch live.

Y'all must have some dollar bills burning holes in your pockets paying that kind of money to run your cams. I love the concept, but just can't justify the cost of the plans.
    Carolina Counsel

Buy one and you won't buy anything else ever again.

I'll keep running my regular ones, but each and every one I buy from here on out will be cellular.

Helps if you have a buddy or two that also buys one and just link them all to the same account
    Last edited by Gut_Pile; 10-18-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Y'all must have some dollar bills burning holes in your pockets paying that kind of money to run your cams. I love the concept, but just can't justify the cost of the plans.
    Local provider ran a deal where it was like $10/month unlimited, and after finding out I could change the structure of my plan it was actually cheaper. Other than buying the camera/s it really didn't doesn't cost me a dollar more than my cell service did before signing up. That's why I went with Stealthcam and I pay no monthly subscription fee to them. Just my cell provider, which I covered above is really nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Local provider ran a deal where it was like $10/month unlimited, and after finding out I could change the structure of my plan it was actually cheaper. Other than buying the camera/s it really didn't doesn't cost me a dollar more than my cell service did before signing up. That's why I went with Stealthcam and I pay no monthly subscription fee to them. Just my cell provider, which I covered above is really nothing.
    Not trying to junk up the thread, but do some of the camera companies charge a fee in addition to the cell phone provider's fee?
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Not trying to junk up the thread, but do some of the camera companies charge a fee in addition to the cell phone provider's fee?
    The other fellas with experience with the other camera companies could probably offer more detailed info, but yeah the ones I looked at before basically had monthly subscriptions/plans.

Covert you can add to your existing Verizon or ATT plan

Quote Originally Posted by ndbrown213 View Post
    Spartan Go Cams
    This. 40 bucks a year. It's addicting as hell
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Coverts...about to go to solar panels with rechargeable batteries on a few places...gut pile the new Verizon plans through covert are a good bit cheaper if you haven't updated
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

I’ll check it out

How does one go about getting it "connected" to Verizon

If I had your money I would just get me a VPN then you can do whatever you want and not mess with the rest of um.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Please...I can't even afford to pay attention

Talk to marsh chicken. He helped me out on one
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid