Thread: Cajuanwannabe....here u go!

Default Cajuanwannabe....here u go!

I lost all my contacts when my IPhone hit the pool and no, it wasn’t backed up.
    BUT.....your boat is ready.
    The old Sea Ark and the old Miller TIG welder lives on!
    0359AAA6-A6A1-4B79-97BC-7A897FEF186A.jpg7C965F67-25E5-448D-A00D-ACB5771BAB7A.jpg

That dinosaur still doing work!

You da man bro! You really need to ride the swamp in that beast when we can get our poker run back on track! I enjoy being the DD, at least until we get back to the camp at the river bank!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Look out! New dance floor coming soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Lol and large enough to hold the whole clog team too
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Look out! New dance floor coming soon.
    Just rolled in from a wedding in Alabama and all of my poker run attendees from SC, GA and AL were there wondering when there's going to be another poker run!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

I had a 2072 Dura-Craft side console. That big bastard was the most fun I have ever had owning a boat. Hunted, wake board, hauled, and even used it to move from one house to another (20 years ago, neighbors were thrilled.) This had no seats just a regular deck on front and deck in back. It twisted like Chubby Checker and I had to get the corners welded once a year but man what fun. It was so big we were able to put a standard park sized picnic table in it SIDEWAYS. We used it to add weight for wakeboarding. Hunted out of it during the hydrilla days on the lake. Those big open aluminum boats are big fun. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Default 15 Trips LOADED with sand

I wore the old girl out moving sand off a levee to fill in mud boat slips at my buddies camp. We made fifteen trips with 27- five gallon buckets and a couple of 55 gallons cut in half. I'm guessing we moved 20-25k lbs in sand in 2 days......she got up on plane every time!