Thread: Something different: Brag on my mom

Default Something different: Brag on my mom

Everyone should know what elf on the shelf is if you have kids. Well mom decided to do something alittle different for Halloween. She bought a fake skeleton and named him Fred and poses him in different scenarios each day for the month of October. She made him his own Facebook page under the name Fred Skeleton. If you have Facebook you can friend him and show your kids. They will get a kick out of it. She started his page a couple days ago and she's already close to 1000 people following her page.

She was also featured on the local paper today. I'll try and link it but it's from my phone so I don't know if itll actually work for you or not.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/20...os-on-facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Tell her to patent the idea and make tons of money. Of course a little smaller and have a little book about it too. It could be the new trend.
    Last edited by GreenHeadRocker; 10-18-2017 at 06:32 AM.

It's pretty funny. The rectal exam made me laugh and the tattoo.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

That is great! Thanks for sharing

Mom was messaged by a co anchor on good morning charlotte and asked her to come on tv next week and do an interview with her and Fred. Pretty cool
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7