Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 4

Bama
    Penn St
    UGA
    Wisconsin

How about LSU coming from 20 down against what some Clemson fans called a "measuring stick" Team? Hell, they had to play 3 freshman O lineman. If they ever get a good QB, they will be tough in a year or two.

It is truly Bama's world everybody else is just living in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    If I said that, I stand corrected. I don't believe I did though. I said before the season started I thought Clemson was a 10-2 team. With the kicking situation, they'll be lucky to get to 10-2. QB can be fixed, the kicker they have sucks. They over-achieved in the first six games. They played the worst football game Tigers fans have seen since the WVU debacle in the Orange Bowl Friday night.

We'll see. However, right now it's Bama and the rest playing for 2nd.
    Nah. My comment wasn't directed at you. Just the general comments and feelings. You speak honestly about what you think. I can respect that even when we don't agree.

At the first of the year I thought Clemson would feel the loss of Watson more. But the defense stepped up and played big. I was and still am impressed. They played a tough schedule and made it through it. And I agree Clemson and Bama were clearly the favorites. They played in the Natty and we're both undefeated. It was only natural.

Every year about half way through people start worrying about who is in and who is out of the playoffs. And it always works itself out. Alot of football left to play. I didn't know anything about Washington other than what the commentators tell us. And their stats were impressive. But poof. They gone.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I was thinking the same 2 weeks ago. I was thinking Dabo was building the new Bama but that loss was telling IMo. Saban doesn’t have a single loss on his resume to a team like Syracuse and especially just a physical ass stomping like CU got.

CU has better talent than everyone on their schedule but they must lack some leadership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Saban rants over the media getting in his players head is telling. Dabo has to learn to do the same. Hopefully, they bounce back the same as last year. The Pitt loss was a Tebow moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/s...playoff-teams/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    "Clemson used its mulligan against Syracuse.

If the Tigers run the table then they will be in the playoff at 12-1"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

back to the shitter you go