Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saturday morning blues

Is there a chance Clemson loses to Carolina?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Carolina has a better record than the tiny school in New York City, so yes and very promising for the coots. They got a QB that can walk .

I don't care how uptight you are. This is funny.

Possible yes. But Carolina does not have what they need to take advantage of Clemson. To beat clemson, you have to have the same formula to beat Alabama. One, a running qb that can also throw the ball. Two, you have to not one but two wide receivers that can hold there own in man coverage. If you can do that you can beat clemson. Syracuse had this and on Friday night I don’t know a team that could have done it better. Clemson’s defense blitzes a lot and plays no safety over the top, this makes their defense very vulnerable when you have that formula.

As far as the offense is concerned last year Watson could counter act when the defense struggled by scoring more points. When Bryant was out that made it difficult to do that. The other thing that made that difficult is the fact that clemson’s Kicker left 9 points on the field with missed field goals.

So to answer your question no I don’t think South Carolina has the right formula to beat clemson. However anything can happen.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 10-15-2017 at 10:41 AM.

So 1 wide out and a good tight end will work?

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    That’s exactly what the playoff committee would do to. People forget that the playoff committee is allowed to take into account that kelly Bryant was hurt during that loss. That fact also weighs into their decision when that are ranking teams.
    You honestly think they use What Ifs to base their votes? They are deciding the best 4 teams not the best 1st strings. The quality of loss is the only thing they will consider. And I'm sure they will think you wouldn't of needed Bryant to beat Cuse. A UGA championship loss to Bama will carry much more weight in the quality column that a regular season loss by the tiggers to the Orangemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Are you so fucking stupid that you don't realize GA will play Alabama in the SEC championship or did you intentionally leave that out of your cute little cry baby bitch story?
    I said 12-1. Undefeated regular season and a loss to Bama. If that happens Georgia fans will want a seat at the table because they will have the best loss. The committee will give Clemson more credit because of overall schedule and Clemson being Georgia being Georgia. Clemson having a mulligan and not them is almost more than you people can tolerate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 10-15-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    Ya'll will laugh, but SC is a trap game for Georgia. Sandwiched between Florida and Auburn.
    How so? You consider Florida a big game?

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 10-15-2017 at 12:03 PM.

All this strength of schedule talk, what proven team has Clemson beaten?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

None so far.

All this strength of schedule talk, what proven team has Clemson beaten?
    First, nice work on the weeping tiger.

Teams lose, just a part of the game. You play the hand you got and don't worry about the rest. Syracuse is a massive black eye, but everyone else not named Bama will have one.

Bama- in
    PSU- will have 1 loss, OSU or Mich
    UGA- will have 1 loss, Bama
    #4 is tricky. Winner of ACC will be either 1 loss of undefeated, Miami. Not saying they are worthy, but if they are 13-0, hard to hold them back. PAC was a mess yesterday. Can't see a 1 loss team making it from that crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Clemson fans are swooning over Swinney going the Orangemen’s locker room to address their players.

It seems to me that it’s the height of arrogance.
    No, that is Dabo making this about him. He knew it would be in the press and that is how
    he manipulates the CUlt. He was only making Kool Aid in that locker room. Nothing else.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-15-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    To beat clemson, you have to be a mediocre ACC team with at least a 2-3 record and catch them in a hostile stadium; playing an away game
    We got it
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-15-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Climp5in should beat the daylight out of Carolina this year, but if you idiots don't think the likelyhood
    of an upset is highly possible......well then you are just plain fuck'n stupid. If the home crowd is rowdy and
    the team that played Arkansas shows up (which was a home game also) and the D keeps getting more and
    more cocky as they are doing with each passing week.......you will have all you want. And say all you want to about the
    Coot offense but they hung more on Arkansas than Bama did yesterday @ Alabama. If the D and the O come out to play
    like they are capable of and I think they will in their house.......
    Oh, and don't forget how they looked against NC State......they are capable, just don't know which team will show up. If they beat Vandy and upset Fla......the Tater asspucker factor will rise. Probably won't happen but not a stretch by any means
    It will help if NC State pushes your doo doo in a little too. I just watched Sports Center state, "Climp5in has been exposed"
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-15-2017 at 01:37 PM.

I told you Griffin.

It's like Richard Simmons giving advice on how to find the g spot.

You reaching out to Griffin and others for a male figure never gets old. Griffin is funny (sometimes) and brash. That don't mean you have get on his nuts. Be your own man not a little yes dude.

Default Saturday morning blues

What I glean from this:
    Clemmons has no quality wins and the committe will give them a mulligan for losing to Syracuse while a 12-1 UGA team with a loss to a 13-0 Bama team will get no such consideration from the committee and will be booted from any playoff talk. Got it. You fucking idiot, lol, damn.
    Last edited by Tater; 10-15-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Oh yeah, clemmons gets that mulligan because the committee, unlike Dabo, knows that Bryant was hurt. Got it.

Has anyone told the committee UGA has played all but the beginning of game one with a backup QB? Just curious.

Have to admit it was not a huge surprise to me, for some reason Tigers have NEVER played worth a damn in that place.

I figured Bryant was going to be 50/50, don't care who you are but an ankle injury is HARD to over come during the season .

Not one to second guess coaching but kept wondering WHEN they were gonna pull Bryant

Hell never figured we would have been 6-0 going into this game anyway and I think I am one of the few Tiger fans that thought it was a long shot, VERY LONG, for us to make it back to the Natty this year. Said it before and will say it again, D Watson WAS the difference last 3 years.

9-2 was my guess back in summer

We will see

As they say SHIT HAPPENS and move on

Mark this one down, I am calling it early. USuC will upend UGA
    Last edited by tprice; 10-15-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Jawja will stomp a mudhole in Sakkerliner.

They may lose to Florida or Auburn en route to facing Bama but Sakkerliner won't beat them.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013