Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saturday morning blues

Who'd have guessed this. Timgasim walking up with morning wood over an ACC game. Dawgs relevant for once and Clemson loses a game(of which UGA has done plenty of in recent years). Who cares? I don't. Watch and see every Coot fan under every rock in the state come out today. Oh that already happend.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

That is why Mark Richt is in Corral Gables. The culture at Georgia is changing. Finally a coach with fire that believes in recruiting O line. Kirby knows a little bit about getting talent too.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Who'd have guessed this. Timgasim walking up with morning wood over an ACC game. Dawgs relevant for once and Clemson loses a game(of which UGA has done plenty of in recent years). Who cares? I don't. Watch and see every Coot fan under every rock in the state come out today. Oh that already happend.
    It kind of seems like you do care.

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Salt Muck. This was your last post before the game. So stop acting like a bitch and take what you are steady trying to dish out.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Poor cooters. Got better coaches, better players, better fatheads, even better fans, but still not favored. Butch wins and bumps Muskrat onto the hot seat. You heard it here first.

Well, we can all hope that upset weekend continues. Wash St. got mauled by Cal.

Go Mizzou.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I hope Georgia's players were watching and taking notes last nite. Humility is only one game away. Hunker Down!
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    And Salt Muck. This was your last post before the game. So stop acting like a bitch and take what you are steady trying to dish out.
    Whoa....stalker. I can take what I dish out. Tell me what I said Clemson did well last night. Nothing.

I'm surprised at you though. Always hating on "emotion" and jamb full of it this morning.

Tigers got whipped from whistle to whistle. Blame it on whatever you'd like, I'll blame it on coaching and effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    I hope Georgia's players were watching and taking notes last nite. Humility is only one game away. Hunker Down!
    Watching it again this morning. Yes Clemson's vaunted defense was gashed for 27. Didn't have enough offense and a FG unit that couldn't get it done= lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    For most Clemson fans, today will a new start on the path of popping pill, excessive drinking and maybe shutting the F up about the greatest D and 5star recruitment . Y'all got beat by a 3-3 team, so if y'all kill a big deer or catch some fish post pics, any sports talk leave it up to the 6-0 teams . Losers
    This is Tim Smiths muhfuggin Sports Forum. Y'all do as he says. Go Dawgs.

Did Bigtimber go ahead and ban himself from the sports forum?

Wow, you jawjaw fans are earning the name. It is week 7 much like last season when Clemson became National Champs. I hope Clemson is 5th when Bama beats Georgia and they falls out. The whining over being left out with only one loss to Bama and Clemson with a loss to Syracuse would be epic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That’s exactly what the playoff committee would do to. People forget that the playoff committee is allowed to take into account that kelly Bryant was hurt during that loss. That fact also weighs into their decision when that are ranking teams.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 10-15-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Georgia will not have any signature wins. ND may fall out of the top 25 after they play USC next week. Georgia could finish 12-1 with only a ranked win over Auburn (which may fall out) that Clemson beat also. It is surprising the winner of the SEC East could end the regular season having never played a team that finished the season ranked.

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 10-15-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Wow, you jawjaw fans are earning the name. It is week 7 much like last season when Clemson became National Champs. I hope Clemson is 5th when Bama beats Georgia and they falls out. The whining over being left out with only one loss to Bama and Clemson with a loss to Syracuse would be epic.

When Jawja loses you can talk, until then the clemson talk has no bearing on undefeated teams . We are talking about the powerhouses of college football and clemson name isn't mentioned on any sports channels , except for getting their ass handed to them.

Georgia will not have any signature wins. ND may fall out of the top 25 after they play USC next week. Georgia could finish 12-1 with only a ranked win over Auburn (which may fall out) that Clemson beat also. It is surprising the winner of the SEC East could end the regular season having never played a team that finished the season ranked.

Are you so fucking stupid that you don't realize GA will play Alabama in the SEC championship or did you intentionally leave that out of your cute little cry baby bitch story?
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Who exactly will still be a top 25 team that Clemson has beat then? What signature wins will they have?

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Are you so fucking stupid that you don't realize GA will play Alabama in the SEC championship or did you intentionally leave that out of your cute little cry baby bitch story?
    After asking myself this many times I have determined that the answer is simply yes. He truly believes the nonsense that comes from his mouth.

Ya'll will laugh, but SC is a trap game for Georgia. Sandwiched between Florida and Auburn.

Last edited by PBiz; 10-15-2017 at 10:12 AM.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213