Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saturday morning blues

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Jawja will stomp a mudhole in Sakkerliner.

They may lose to Florida or Auburn en route to facing Bama but Sakkerliner won't beat them.

We will see, few years back I called it BUT that game was at Willy B. Folks thought I was drunk or stupid then (probably little of both)

Just seems USuC has UGA's #

Smart seems to have changed the way Jawja plays top to bottom. There is a focus there that has been absent for some time.

I don't like the Dawgs, never have, never will but, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see them go far this year. That stems from one thing only, my BIL. He is a huge UGA fan and alumni, his son just started there this year also. However, it is doubtful he lives to see another season as his GBM tumor is growing again and has jumped lobes in his brain. So, for once I'll hope they continue to win and get a shot at the title.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Smart seems to have changed the way Jawja plays top to bottom. There is a focus there that has been absent for some time.

I don't like the Dawgs, never have, never will but, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see them go far this year. That stems from one thing only, my BIL. He is a huge UGA fan and alumni, his son just started there this year also. However, it is doubtful he lives to see another season as his GBM tumor is growing again and has jumped lobes in his brain. So, for once I'll hope they continue to win and get a shot at the title.
    Sorry to hear that and if Tigers don't make (which I still think is a VERY long shot) I would like to see the Dawgs win it all .

Just seems USuC always has UGA's number for some reason and trust me I HOPE I am wrong

Prayers for your BIl and family man, sure puts football in perspective
    Last edited by tprice; 10-15-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Jawja will stomp a mudhole in Sakkerliner.
    Yes, it could get ugly, real ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    You reaching out to Griffin and others for a male figure never gets old. Griffin is funny (sometimes) and brash. That don't mean you have get on his nuts. Be your own man not a little yes dude.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    You seem hung up on the in club. There is no club. Just a bunch of people that realize you're an idiot.

Stop blaming others for your posts. You sound like Woodie and Mergie talking about the illuminati at Mandalay Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    We will see, few years back I called it BUT that game was at Willy B. Folks thought I was drunk or stupid then (probably little of both)

Just seems USuC has UGA's #
    No Spurrier had Georgia's number.

Just like Clemson.

Default Saturday morning blues

Prayers for your BIL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 10-15-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    You seem hung up on the in club. There is no club. Just a bunch of people that realize you're an idiot.

Stop blaming others for your posts. You sound like Woodie and Mergie talking about the illuminati at Mandalay Bay.
    Good job not getting emotional for once. I think my mentoring may be working little guy.

Sorry to hear. I was wondering why you didn't recognized the uptick in the mouth breathers jawjaw fans lately. Best luck to your nephew and family. Cancer sucks and does not always win.

I think my mentoring may be working little guy.

Damn... just damn.
    Last edited by MKW; 10-15-2017 at 07:25 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Hate to hear this mark. Prayers for him and everyone involved
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Good job not getting emotional for once. I think my mentoring may be working little guy.

Oh dont be confused you're still a cunt. A cunt that won't be here next year unless I allow it.

Two steps forward and one step back. Hang in there little buddy I will have on your own two feet before January if you will slow down and listen. Middle schoolers and PBiz says cunt these days not men folk. You are picking the wrong role models on a hunting forums.

So other people call you a cunt too, huh? You ever noticed what the common denominator is there?

Internet name calling is not the direction I am trying to lead you. That is douchery, hang in there it will not be an overnight process. Just watch the quotes today, the over under should drop to 5 to see any real progress.

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 10-16-2017 at 07:05 AM.

I finally came off the ledge . At least now I can enjoy watching the dawgs get butt fucked by BAMA .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

^--Uncle Lou is dead on target here.

That, and he is really needing another good bump of coke. (sniff, sniff)

But he is correct. KB's parents should be livid about them not pulling him out when they saw he could not walk, much less run. And Hunter Johnson should be thinking about transferring to somewhere that he will be appreciated, because he is 10x the passer that Cooper is.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Thanks for your evaluation, really. I am sure you are on target, Tennessee could use you.

Thanks for your evaluation, really. I am sure you are on target, Tennessee could use you.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.