Thread: Ford Sh!ts The Bed

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Ford Sh!ts The Bed

After Ford Announces Support for NFL Anthem Protests, Cops Hit Back — Right in the Wallet

In September, Ford Motor Co. released a statement supporting NFL players’ right to protest during the national anthem.

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share. That’s part of what makes America great,” the Ford statement said.

On Wednesday, Ford was hit with its first high-profile boycott when Bossier Parish Sheriff Julian Whittington announced his department will no longer purchase Ford vehicles or products until the NFL demands its players “show proper respect for our nation's colors.”

Whittington wrote his own letter to Hixson Ford in Alexandria, Louisiana, explaining his decision:

Yes, the NFL players have a right to protest as they deem necessary, but we, the Bossier Sheriff’s Office and taxpayers of Bossier Parish, have a right to spend our money elsewhere. I realize that Ford Motor Co. has made this decision and may not necessarily be supported by your company, but you are our dealer.

Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office (Facebook)

Bossier Sheriff Refuses to Support Those Who Show Disrespect

Bossier Sheriff Julian Whittington sends a letter to a Ford Motor Company dealer - NO MORE FORD MOTOR COMPANY VEHICLES.

Sheriff Whittington calls on other law enforcement agencies and leaders to take a stand against Ford Motor Co. and the disrespectful National Football League.

Sheriff Whittington -

"The recent events surrounding the NFL, its players and their audacity to thumb their collective noses at the American flag, the American military as well as the obvious disdain for the profession of law enforcement in general forces me to take a stand."

"NFL players have the right to protest as they deem necessary, but we, the Bossier Sheriff's Office and the taxpayers of Bossier Parish have a right to spend our money elsewhere."
    From 2016-2017 alone, the Bossier Parish Sheriff’s Office reportedly made roughly $747,000 in purchases from Ford, including 21 Ford Police Interceptors, four Ford Tauruses, a Ford F-150, two Ford F-250s and a Ford Explorer, according to The Shreveport Times.

And Whittington is hoping his boycott will catch on as he’s sending a copy of his letter to all 63 sheriffs in Louisiana.

The national anthem protests were started by former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who said he refused to “stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.”
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I don't see why companies feel the need to comment and officially "take a stance" on the matter. They're best to zip their lips altogether.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft