Thread: America's Past Time

Default America's Past Time

Is getting good. Cubs rally.

Who you got Cubs or Dodgers and Astros or Yankees.

I'm wanting Cubs and Astros in the series, at this point, but the Damn Yankees put it on the Windians once they got going. Dodgers look like they fully deserve their record. But, it is baseball, and every man gets his chance, so we will see. Well, except you commies watch futbol.

Cubs and Astros is want I want to see. Now, for fan interest and viewership, the Yankees need to be there. Dodgers/Yankees would probably draw the most interest.

I'd rather go to the dentist than watch baseball on tv. And I hate the dentist. But at least you know it will eventually end.

Didn’t know baseball was still a thing.
    Last edited by 4THEGIRLS; 10-13-2017 at 08:44 AM.

I bet you watch soccer, shave your chest, and drink Mich Ultra.

And Glenn, you got to really love the game to watch it on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'd rather go to the dentist than watch baseball on tv. And I hate the dentist. But at least you know it will eventually end.
    I mostly agree with this, but elimination games in the postseason are a pretty good watch(as long as you have something to flip to for the incredibly long periods of inaction). I've been entertained by the games over the last two nights.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I hate the dentist.
    You just mad it's Friday and he gets a 3 day weekend...

And great news, the NBA gets cranked up again really soon. #cantwait
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Slaya View Post
    I bet you watch soccer, shave your chest, and drink Mich Ultra.

And Glenn, you got to really love the game to watch it on TV.
    And to clarify, I don't hate baseball. I just don't love it enough to endure watching it on tv. And I know they'll never speed it up. Too much lost concession revenue if they shorten the game. But they Could add in some t-shirt cannons, midget tricycle races or something to keep you engaged.

I gotcha, that first part was 4thegirl. See what I did there?

I love baseball like no other. I think it's the greatest sport there is by a long shot, but I too find it hard to watch MLB. I will watch a little here and there. Probably a little post season, but it's tough to watch. Give me the NCAA post season or Little League WS, it doesn't get any better to me.

As for answering Slaya's question. I hope to see Astros and Cubs. Rooting for Cubs again with Prosperity's CJ Edwards in the pen.

And I hate the dentist..

just text him deer kill pics, he enjoys that

Quote Originally Posted by SCTRKY View Post
    I love baseball like no other. I think it's the greatest sport there is by a long shot, but I too find it hard to watch MLB. I will watch a little here and there. Probably a little post season, but it's tough to watch. Give me the NCAA post season or Little League WS, it doesn't get any better to me.

As for answering Slaya's question. I hope to see Astros and Cubs. Rooting for Cubs again with Prosperity's CJ Edwards in the pen.
    He had a rough go of it.

One walk and pulled.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    He had a rough go of it.

One walk and pulled.
    I saw that this morning. I passed out just before he came in. Hopefully he has a better showing in the NLCS.

that Cubs game last night was good, but has to hold the record for the longest 9 inning game in history. Cubs Mgr. takes some risks, no doubt. He came out looking like genius last night (or rather early this am)

Quote Originally Posted by SCTRKY View Post

I'd agree with all this.

I'll pull for the Cubs for no other reason than they are true fans. Yankee fans are mostly bandwagon fans.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I'd agree with all this.

I'll pull for the Cubs for no other reason than they are true fans. Yankee fans are mostly bandwagon fans.
    Kind of like the UGA fans coming out of the woodwork with this little hint of success.

Amirite?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!