Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWP insurance

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Good question. I think it does, but will need to double-check on the policy I have now vs my previous insurer.

As much as we all pretty much hate to "have to have" insurance, I'm sure, if anyone has life aspirations to be anything more than a bump in the road, it does make sense to protect what you've built up.

However, if you're happy renting a trailer, driving an old heap of a truck, living far from civilization, and not have a family, you're probably right in your thinking. Good luck, and please stay away from me. Thank you.
    I realize that most people you speak to about this , you can tell them a horrible story from your " if" salesman handbook and they will buy anything you present to them.
    I am however able to think for myself, and I am descent at math. I find It hilarious that the same people that are telling you it is not wise to take a gamble (life,health, auto, and for Christ sake cwp insurance) are more than willing to to take the very same gamble and record ever increasing profits doing so. And if you would like to compare " what we've built up" I would be happy to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Campbeller View Post
    I realize that most people you speak to about this , you can tell them a horrible story from your " if" salesman handbook and they will buy anything you present to them.
    I am however able to think for myself, and I am descent at math. I find It hilarious that the same people that are telling you it is not wise to take a gamble (life,health, auto, and for Christ sake cwp insurance) are more than willing to to take the very same gamble and record ever increasing profits doing so. And if you would like to compare " what we've built up" I would be happy to do so.
    For the record, I don't sell insurance. On top of that, I'm not really sure what the fug you just said. Do you???
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Yes,

Quote Originally Posted by Campbeller View Post
    Yes,
    That's good to hear. At least there's one person here you can have a conversation with who will understand you.

Btw, if I really thought people would really buy any insurance product I presented to them, I'd get into the business.
    ~ George Washington

Insurance is nothing but a risk management tool. You can assume the risk or transfer the risk to someone else for a cost. I am a fan of self insuring the things I can stand to lose, i.e. A Jon boat or an old tractor or a worn out car. I am a big fan of liability insurance to protect what wealth I have accumulated. In general it is inexpensive and in the event of a claim against me, I can sleep knowing my assets are protected.
    cut\'em

Sorry, but I place a CWP in the same category as a damned deer tag...

I have a Bible and a copy of the Constitution. Bring it...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Sorry, but I place a CWP in the same category as a damned deer tag...

I have a Bible and a copy of the Constitution. Bring it...
    I think we'd all love to see you win a representative case in at least the SC courts, but then most of us don't have the resources you do to even fight a case if we're right, much less one that might be in the gray areas.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    Yes as long as what you do is legal....
    Or even worse get mangled in a car wreck with a driver that merely carries minimum limits.